New tb owners!!!

nailerdog

Reaction score
I was first in the store and picked up mine this morning. I'm changing from an X running Rubix Focused. This phone feels good in your hand. It is as heavy as the X with very nice build quality.

The Sense UI is not what I what but it's OK for now. I have 4G at my office and it flies. I had speed tests over 20 meg. The voice quality seems as good as the X.

My total cost was 200 before tax. I'll have my X gone on Craig's list for more than that tomorrow. Best of all, I still have another upgrade to use for some upcoming hot phone to compare this too.

rustnroll

Reaction score
Wish I would have held out a few more months and bought the TB instead of the X. No complaints about the X though! :D

Sent from my DROIDX

Jessesmith888

Reaction score
beautiful widgets has a toggle switch to turn 4g off/on. Know if it works?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Arsonman

Reaction score
I know people have done this before but I have not seen anyone say that they did this for the TB. I'm thinking of adding a line to my account to get the TB for 199 and ten bucks a month extra on my family plan. Then I would just transfer this over to my phone number and let the other number just sit. Can this be done?

I luv CNB

Reaction score
Ok. So they said it would have swype and it does not. They said it would have Skype and video chat and it is not available yet. Nor is the mobile hotspot. Anyone know how to get swype?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

georgek

Reaction score
Widgetsoid has an option to turn off 4G. I haven't had time to try it out since I'm in a 4G area.

kparks

Reaction score
some one please tell me how the camera is on this thing i read its not as good as the one on the inspire how is it and how is the video??????????????????

pjo1966

Reaction score
Ok. So they said it would have swype and it does not. They said it would have Skype and video chat and it is not available yet. Nor is the mobile hotspot. Anyone know how to get swype?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

The mobile hotspot is there.

peterjariel

Reaction score
Just to let u guys know our free mobile hotspot is only free for 2gb a month only its not unlimited

nooter99

Reaction score
I have what I'm sure you guys will think is a really stupid question, but I'm an old dude and not very tech savvy. What are the steps needed to get everything from my D1 (my first and only smartphone) over to a TB (or a DB for that matter)? I know all my contacts are synced and will transfer, but how do I get everthing else... apps, galleries, launcher (LP) etc. etc. onto a new phone. Are all apps synced, or only paid ones? How do I get everything that currently exists on my SD card moved over to a new phone. BTW, I'd rather not have a store rep do this, I have lots of personal items that I don't want prying eyes to see. Haven't bought a new phone just yet, but will be doing so very soon. Thanks in advance for teaching an old dog some new tricks!

phillyphill39

Reaction score
I have what I'm sure you guys will think is a really stupid question, but I'm an old dude and not very tech savvy. What are the steps needed to get everything from my D1 (my first and only smartphone) over to a TB (or a DB for that matter)? I know all my contacts are synced and will transfer, but how do I get everthing else... apps, galleries, launcher (LP) etc. etc. onto a new phone. Are all apps synced, or only paid ones? How do I get everything that currently exists on my SD card moved over to a new phone. BTW, I'd rather not have a store rep do this, I have lots of personal items that I don't want prying eyes to see. Haven't bought a new phone just yet, but will be doing so very soon. Thanks in advance for teaching an old dog some new tricks!

as soon as you enter your google information when you setup the phone all your contacts and appls will sync over, as far as galleries. well you can just plug your up to your computer copy the files over into a folder and then do the samething with your tb and drag that fold onto it.

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
Was surprised to see I was eligible for an upgrade when I went to pay my bill today, wasn't supposed to be until August. So I clicked that button and now I am waiting to get the Thunderbolt delivered on Saturday. It was on sale for $200. And I got the essential accessory pack on sale also.

Was really glad I could still get the unlimited data package for same price I have on my Droid1!