New tb owners!!!

F

FlyFishinX2

so after all my bluster about the overhype this morning I stopped and bought one on my way home tonight after a long day of fishing ....$211 out the door

tx3kgtman

Reaction score
Coming from the dx I love it. Way better phone. If the battery life holds up ill be set. That's my only worry.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

dafischman

Reaction score
I know people have done this before but I have not seen anyone say that they did this for the TB. I'm thinking of adding a line to my account to get the TB for 199 and ten bucks a month extra on my family plan. Then I would just transfer this over to my phone number and let the other number just sit. Can this be done?

You could do this, but if you think about it, you are paying an additional $240 over those 2 years. Depending on where you are at in your current cycle, it might be more efficient to eat the ETF on the old line.

Josh

Arsonman

Reaction score
I know people have done this before but I have not seen anyone say that they did this for the TB. I'm thinking of adding a line to my account to get the TB for 199 and ten bucks a month extra on my family plan. Then I would just transfer this over to my phone number and let the other number just sit. Can this be done?

You could do this, but if you think about it, you are paying an additional $240 over those 2 years. Depending on where you are at in your current cycle, it might be more efficient to eat the ETF on the old line.

Josh

I may have to check into that, I have a family plan and I think that may make a difference on the ETF

F

FlyFishinX2

don't let the salesperson try to scam you into buying the "bundle" the girl that sold me mine rang it up and says "your total is $283" all I could say was , say what ? I will buy my accessories somewhere else and don't need a belt clip holster for $29.99

derekmiller12

Reaction score
I got mine today.. Love it so far and this is my first droid phone, used to have a Storm 2... Only thing i dont like is not being able to hide or delete the pre loaded apps..I dont want like half the ones they come with..

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I got mine today.. Love it so far and this is my first droid phone, used to have a Storm 2... Only thing i dont like is not being able to hide or delete the pre loaded apps..I dont want like half the ones they come with..
When we can root, you'll be able to remove them.

F

FlyFishinX2

I asked the person setting mine up if it was possible to delete vz nav and the vz music app and of course the answer was no

derekmiller12

Reaction score
When we can root, you'll be able to remove them.

Yeah I was reading that.. I dont know how to do that stuff though..

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
Why would anyone immediately root or brick this investment?

I get mine tomorrow around noon and it will stay stock for a week or two at the very least.