new ics leak 6.7.232

kylo77

Reaction score
If we were on the leak already (which ever version) I wonder if we would get the notification??? Probably not.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we were on the leak already (which ever version) I wonder if we would get the notification??? Probably not.

Nope, because when the ping is sent, your phone sends them your version and IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number. At the moment, they (Motorola/Verizon) assume you're on 5.9.905. If you're not, they move on.

No problem, as you can always go back to .905 and pull ICS OTA if you want to. I'm sure there'll be lots of "I GOT ICS :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:" threads to let you know. Also if 6.7.232 is the same as the OTA ICS update, you're good to go on any future updates.

Last edited:

Badger1313

Reaction score
Cheescake file names?

Its an app that we use to pull the leaked updates just go to my thread here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...-5-893-fxz-901-902-compatible-902-update.html. an go to step 7 download an install the cheese cake app when u open the app must click create proper files first it will ask for root then click change server an just stay with the staging or QA servers cuz that's where the updates are

I downloaded Cheesecake V2, followed instructions and looked at Staging & QA but did not see the 232 update or anything similar. What am I missing here?

I have .232 download from one of the sources on my phone, but have hesitated to installed. I had a bad experience trying to install the second leak (no radios) and a tough time with FXZ back to .902 (had to download from second source). Interested in cheesecake because you say it is a direct path to latest leak. Please expand.

Bionic rooted, .905 on the OTA path.

CyBuzz

Reaction score
i tried the leak and had some issues. Hoping the leak is not final. I am back on 902 until it comes ota. 905 sux. I keep having to hit install later but that is better than the data drops.

bbucks36

Reaction score
i tried the leak and had some issues. Hoping the leak is not final. I am back on 902 until it comes ota. 905 sux. I keep having to hit install later but that is better than the data drops.

u can stop the new update notification.. :blink:

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
brianjr1 said:
Going into Settings -> Sound -> Wired Stereo Devices and turning off Audio Effects removed the headphone whine for me. Not sure if it's just a fluke but the sound was better.

Didn't work for me... I'm still getting a terrible squeek

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

It is of little to no use to have you come in here and simply say "I tried the leak and had some issues". Please elaborate a bit, as most people have had very good luck with 6.7.232, and alot of us agree that it is ready for release; and actually hope that it IS the final.

If you explain what the issues are, we can help you with them.

deduct

Reaction score
Dave12308 said:
It is of little to no use to have you come in here and simply say "I tried the leak and had some issues". Please elaborate a bit, as most people have had very good luck with 6.7.232, and alot of us agree that it is ready for release; and actually hope that it IS the final.

If you explain what the issues are, we can help you with them.

Good point dave. I am having great success with 232. I'm ready for it to be official too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

DrJay

Reaction score
232 rocks except... When I put it on my charging dock it no longer goes to dock mode. :eek:
Worked fine with 229. I skipped 230 and went straight to 232. Everything else seems great. Anyone else?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

nkostman

Reaction score
232 rocks except... When I put it on my charging dock it no longer goes to dock mode. :eek:
Worked fine with 229. I skipped 230 and went straight to 232. Everything else seems great. Anyone else?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Notification and ringer volume still cannot be connected. annoying imo.

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Noticed the problem with custom launchers got fixed. (When you select a widget from the list, the background was white and the text was too.)

Milroy

Reaction score
I'm on 232 and the charging dock works just fine. The first time I had to pull the notification bar down and chose the screen.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
I've been on 232 since last Friday night. Comfortable enough with it I've changed the bootanimation and removed a lot of bloat. I'm really expecting to hear of another leak any minute, amidst the rumors that 232 has been given to a few people for evaluation as an RC. I'd just like to know the hows and whys of the kernel/processor differences with regard to clockspeed and how to "fix" it. Other than that I can totally see a clean install of 232 as an excellent OTA candidate.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
altspeed said:
I've been on 232 since last Friday night. Comfortable enough with it I've changed the bootanimation and removed a lot of bloat. I'm really expecting to hear of another leak any minute, amidst the rumors that 232 has been given to a few people for evaluation as an RC. I'd just like to know the hows and whys of the kernel/processor differences with regard to clockspeed and how to "fix" it. Other than that I can totally see a clean install of 232 as an excellent OTA candidate.

Do u know what bloat is safe to remove?