INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
deduct said:
That is the 232 download

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Lol I see that now haha, I didn't know if their was a list of bloat to remove

Badger1313

Reaction score
No ICS build has USB charge only it is a feature only on GB to root u need the new drivers an have USB debugging enabled an have it in MTP mode

Probably stupid question but what does MTP stand for and how does one put their Bionic in MTP mode? I cannot find it on my phone. Is it part of the Motorola RSD Lite? I have a terrible memory.. Thanks for an answer.

dautley

Reaction score
When you plug your phone into a USB port swipe down the top menu bar and press the bar that says connected as and choose Media Device (MPT)

Badger1313

Reaction score
When you plug your phone into a USB port swipe down the top menu bar and press the bar that says connected as and choose Media Device (MPT)

Thank you very much. I had seen it before during FXZ but just couldn't remember where or how. Getting old is not for the faint of heart...:blink:

jwilly216

Reaction score
Since the jelly bean source code was released, does that mean we might get jelly bean ROMs for bionic?

powrful1

Reaction score
Since the jelly bean source code was released, does that mean we might get jelly bean ROMs for bionic?

Probably not any time soon with the sort of stability most require for everyday usesince our boot loader is locked and requires Motorola signed packages to change to a JB stable kernel.

There will be lots of square peg for our large round holes that fit. I am just hoping G and M push it to us.

Sent from my Bionic on ICS 232 w/ Tapatalk™

blarg

Reaction score
I've been running this build since Friday and found a couple of problems:

1) after waking up from sleep, WiFi doesn't always work. The WiFi icon stays white instead of blue and I have no data connection until I turn WiFi off and back on (or leave it off and use 4g/3g)

2) can't find battery mode selection (GB had "performance" and "battery saving" and "night mode" - this could be the problem with #1 but I can't find the menu to change it - maybe it hasn't been added yet.

3) UI is a little inconsistent across the OS. In some places you get icons in the "menu" pop-up, in some you get text...like some places you see a trash icon, other places you see the word "delete"

still, very usable.

jason1175

Reaction score
blarg said:

1) after waking up from sleep, WiFi doesn't always work. The WiFi icon stays white instead of blue and I have no data connection until I turn WiFi off and back on (or leave it off and use 4g/3g)

2) can't find battery mode selection (GB had "performance" and "battery saving" and "night mode" - this could be the problem with #1 but I can't find the menu to change it - maybe it hasn't been added yet.

3) UI is a little inconsistent across the OS. In some places you get icons in the "menu" pop-up, in some you get text...like some places you see a trash icon, other places you see the word "delete"

still, very usable.

Open settings>click WiFi>press the menu button>press advanced. There you will find the option for sleep.

Reaction score
blarg said:

still, very usable.

You could also note that these builds use smart actions. Set them up to the way you want the phone to work based on location time dock and connection. Experiment with the settings to get the full use of it.

jayman350

Reaction score
You could also note that these builds use smart actions. Set them up to the way you want the phone to work based on location time dock and connection. Experiment with the settings to get the full use of it.

any time that i have activated a smart action (time based, not location), it has kept my GPS on constantly. I have tried turning off the action, deleting it, changing things, etc. The only way that can get GPS to not be constantly flashing in the notification bar is to delete the action and then reboot. so far, not that impressed with smart actions, I think I'm going to stick with Timeriffic for now

blarg

Reaction score
Open settings>click WiFi>press the menu button>press advanced. There you will find the option for sleep.

already found that one and it didn't help...that why I was looking for another one I might have missed. There doesn't appear to be a battery use profile in this build.

Jacobk85

Reaction score
Went from 230 to 232, Its fixed my Battery problems so far and I'm very happy. I cleared the catch before I loaded ICS and after before I let it reboot for the first time. One thing I've gotten for the second time is text messages when I flash to 902 and than upgrade to 905. I loaded ICS this morning and I noticed I keep getting them all night. Am I the only one?

View attachment 52707