Mysterious Device Now With November 23 Launch date

Status
Not open for further replies.

bd1212

Reaction score
Threads that are concerning highly anticipated devices always seem to get a little off track which is fine, but the disrespect for fellow members, name calling, and badgering will not be tolerated - this thread will be closed and a new one on this subject would be questionable if this continues, it would be a lose - lose situation for everyone involved - lets not go that route

Instead of feeding into negative behavior just report the post and move forward -

Well said. ;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Threads that are concerning highly anticipated devices always seem to get a little off track which is fine, but the disrespect for fellow members, name calling, and badgering will not be tolerated - this thread will be closed and a new one on this subject would be questionable if this continues, it would be a lose - lose situation for everyone involved - lets not go that route

Instead of feeding into negative behavior just report the post and move forward -

The original thread concerning this device was closed for those same reasons.
Everyone here is anxiously awaiting more news on this device as am I. So keep it civil. Thanks.

Thank you tp76 for reiterating this.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Jas O

Reaction score
YEAH it's Monday........I wonder what Miami has to tell us today:)

LOL. I can't wait either but at a minimum I think Miami still has 12 hours of work to deal with first.

You can bet thought I will be checking every hour to see if by some chance he does make it on during the day.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I have to ask you guys to settel down now on this thread. Jk and tp are right about getting this thread closed. Then i will hold back until i can make one announcement thread. Seriously guys this is DF and our members are the best so treat each other like it.

Sent from a Droid from somewhere in FL using Tapatalk (the question is what droid )

2005CTS

Reaction score
I have to ask you guys to settel down now on this thread. Jk and tp are right about getting this thread closed. Then i will hold back until i can make one announcement thread. Seriously guys this is DF and our members are the best so treat each other like it.

Sent from a Droid from somewhere in FL using Tapatalk (the question is what droid )

Looking forward to that announcement thread...hopefully early this week?!!?!?!

After watching videos of the HTC Desire HD - I am giddy with excitement over this phone. I seriously hope that the 3G version is introduced with the updated processor and GPU in two weeks. Also - I really hope we get the Locations feature that the Desire HD has.

Man oh man and I excited about this week. Miami - I look forward to see what the next couple of days bring!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm contemplating this device more now.... battery life on the HTC's is all that's concerning me now.

2005CTS

Reaction score
So we all know that one of the problems with the new HTC Droid Incredible HD is that Verizon needs to get their other new phones announced before they can announce this one. Well, good news because the other announcements have started:

Verizon announces Droid Pro presale, in stores Nov. 18 | Android Central

I hope that like the Droid Pro - Verizon offers presales on the HTC Droid Incredible HD. Still looking forward to any news that Miami have to offer us this week.

2005CTS

Reaction score
I'm contemplating this device more now.... battery life on the HTC's is all that's concerning me now.

I keep a charger in my car, desk at home and desk at work as well as the nightstand charger - so I am never really far from a good charge. It seems that battery life is only an issue for those that are away from an office all day...but then even in that scenario it seems like they would be in and out of a vehicle that could charge the phone. Either way...it seems like the battery life - while an issue no doubt - won't be a deal breaker for most people.

I am more interested in it being fast and smooth than anything else.

Jas O

Reaction score

Me too. With the bigger form factor you would think that there would be some extra space that they could put / leave room for a larger battery. We may not see any better battery life till the dual core processor arrive though. Unless we get lucky and the 3G HD has them. Probably not till the 4G HD comes out though.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Why have a forum at all? Why did you even create a handle? Why are you even posting if you think nobody should be able to post?

I suggest you read my posts again and stop spending time questioning why I am here. I don't appreciate that, to say the least. I said NOTHING about not posting about the phone. I said to stop with the insults, off topic and degrading posts. There is absolutely ZERO reason for this. None. Just as there is NO reason to question why I even joined this board.

Last time. Everyone knock it off. I'm tired of the bickering and insults and I'm in no mood with posts like this directed at me for no reason.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I keep a charger in my car, desk at home and desk at work as well as the nightstand charger - so I am never really far from a good charge. It seems that battery life is only an issue for those that are away from an office all day...but then even in that scenario it seems like they would be in and out of a vehicle that could charge the phone. Either way...it seems like the battery life - while an issue no doubt - won't be a deal breaker for most people.

I am more interested in it being fast and smooth than anything else.
I don't use the phone itself much (under 450 minutes a month) so maybe I'll be ok. I'm not looking for anything more than being able to make it a full day on a charge.... I don't need 80% of my battery left at the end of the day... but I don't want to have to do a mid-day charge...

Status
Not open for further replies.