HTC Merge Making Its Way November 11?

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
mergedate.jpg

That's the news we are hearing from Droid-Life, who has received a random tip giving them so pretty good information. The first and most important tidbit they received is the released date will be set around November 11. This date is perfect with the flow of one new specially great Android device a month that they have seemed to followed very well so far, this date is also perfect because it gives me one day before my birthday to get it as a gift :) . The other information they are talking about is purely on the speculation side, like the price being $199 with a 2 year contract and a mail in rebate.

All this information is great to keep in mind while we wait, but otherwise is anyone looking at getting this device even thought it has no front camera, and a strong Bing integration? Let us know.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am this device looks beast & I will no Longer support the Big M as they are locking bootloaders but I heard HTC was to but the HTc bootLoader was almost cracked 48 hours after the G2 Was released plus this looks awsome

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am this device looks beast & I will no Longer support the Big M as they are locking bootloaders but I heard HTC was to but the HTc bootLoader was almost cracked 48 hours after the G2 Was released plus this looks awsome

The G2 is actually a bug, that keeps it from writing. Other than that, it is no different than the hboots in other htc devices. I'm hopping that is all they do to the Merge or the HD Inc, because I am very tempted to get one of them.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The G2 is actually a bug, that keeps it from writing. Other than that, it is no different than the hboots in other htc devices. I'm hopping that is all they do to the Merge or the HD Inc, because I am very tempted to get one of them.

I'm all in on the Incredible HD :) it was amazing even as early harware....though my better half would like the keyboard of the merge. She likes keyboards. I like big screens with a beautiful look like the new sense (built in themes) and some killer themes on my X

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

I'm all in on the Incredible HD :) it was amazing even as early harware....though my better half would like the keyboard of the merge. She likes keyboards. I like big screens with a beautiful look like the new sense (built in themes) and some killer themes on my X

Yeah Miami, agreed. I am going back on the keyboard vs. big screen thing right now in the back of my head.. VERY tempted to just pick up the merge, but I'm guessing the HD Inc is going to be very similar to the new Desire, right? If so, yes, count me in.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yeah Miami, agreed. I am going back on the keyboard vs. big screen thing right now in the back of my head.. VERY tempted to just pick up the merge, but I'm guessing the HD Inc is going to be very similar to the new Desire, right? If so, yes, count me in.

Yeah very close. Last week in TX I got this device handed to me for about 20 minutes (thanks to the HTC PR guy who shall remain nameless) and I can tell you it was unreal. He wouldn't let me take any shots but if the early line i had is close to the final release. well my X becomes another great alarm clock

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yeah very close. Last week in TX I got this device handed to me for about 20 minutes (thanks to the HTC PR guy who shall remain nameless) and I can tell you it was unreal. He wouldn't let me take any shots but if the early line i had is close to the final release. well my X becomes another great alarm clock

Sweet. Out by the end of the year I'm hopping? Would make a great christmas present, lol. :D

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sweet. Out by the end of the year I'm hopping? Would make a great christmas present, lol. :D

He hinted at a November release on VZW....still not official but I also haven't tried to hitmy VZW contact up since I got home this thursday. I will during the week to see if I can pry more out of him

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

He hinted at a November release on VZW....still not official but I also haven't tried to hitmy VZW contact up since I got home this thursday. I will during the week to see if I can pry more out of him

Kk, might have to hit you up on gtalk later on to see what you come up with :)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Cool I actually have a need since I broke my holster on the plane flight home...good thing its a vzw accessory. free warranty replacement :)

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Cool I actually have a need since I broke my holster on the plane flight home...good thing its a vzw accessory. free warranty replacement :)

Lol, the same thing just happened to my dads Incredible holster. Good thing everything is through his work. :p