Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Remember that Verizon Wireless roadmap we leaked? Well, it’s all coming together pretty nicely. We have just got our hands on images of one of the upcoming HTC devices we wrote about.

Our source describes the phone as being an EVO in a larger and more polished Nexus One body; brushed aluminum, very upper end of the market, you get the picture. “It makes the Droid 2 look like a kids toy,” our source told us.

No word on if it is a global device, although… we’re betting it is. From what we can see the device has an 8 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash, kickstand, 4.3-inch screen, 3.5 mm headphone jack, and, wait for it… a front facing camera.

We don’t have a release date yet (or a name), but we’re already counting down the days until we can get one of these in our offices.

PICS -> Click on over to our gallery to see the high-res images!

BoyGeniusReport

Chris-pee

Reaction score
Yes please!!! Thats awesome!! Glad I havent upgraded yet.

Jmart922

Reaction score
Omg that's freaking sweet, here's hoping the specs listed above are true! Hopefully it uses an improved chipset over the standard snapdragon and raises the resolution a bit, I love the extra 54 pixels on my droid, you can notice the difference next to my friends incredibl, and another plus on the look, it has a much more sophisticated style, can't wait to hear back on the release date cause I have an upgrade that I have been waiting to use, what are the chances of it being Lte based?

shmoo

Reaction score
x2 for not upgrading yet. This phone looks sick.... can't wait for this one!!

Googleaddict

Reaction score
I'm also VERY happy that i haven't upgraded. The frontfacing camera looks nice. Plus if the processor is 1ghz+ and has LTE, this will be my next phone

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anything that makes the D2 look like a kids toy is worth checking out...I would have to see the front to confirm that statement though

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Theres a link to more pics at the bottom of the OP..

If you ask, it will come...:icon_eek:

Edit in the News...what's going on???

I am not a big HTC fan and plan on sticking with Moto as long as I can, but this device looks real nice

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Why only one pic of the front dag gummit! Ghz? I just ordered the X (with my sister's upgrade lol) but I'm still eligible for one as of 8/16/10 :D

I'm still upset the Droid Pro turned out to be crap so maybe this one will be the "one"!!! :rofl3:

except the "sense" on the back......

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Why only one pic of the front dag gummit! Ghz? I just ordered the X (with my sister's upgrade lol) but I'm still eligible for one as of 8/16/10 :D

I'm still upset the Droid Pro turned out to be crap so maybe this one will be the "one"!!! :rofl3:

except the "sense" on the back......

Well the only HTC thats been floating around is the merge.. but umm.. thats maroon one, which had a physical keyboard...but that was rumored to have 1.3 ghz, if this isnt the merge I cant see it having less..

Status
Not open for further replies.