[Rumor] Possible Leaked Pics of the HTC EVO One

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-evo-one-back.jpg

We want to call these leaked pics a rumor for now, even though they look pretty convincing. The pics are supposedly of the HTC EVO One that will likely be announced tonight from HTC and Sprint. The pics show off the kickstand of the new device. The pics are also a mixed bag, because most folks across the web are not too thrilled with the design. The specs of the phone that we have shared before should be outstanding, which is obviously a little bit more important, but looks are part of the consumer equation too. We will know for sure tonight if this is the final design of the next flagship HTC phone for Sprint.

htc-evo-one-front.jpg
htc-evo-one-kickstand.jpg

We want to hear your opinion of these pics. If they turn out to be real, will this phone be a hit or a miss?

Thanks to Malvado for contributing to this article!

Source: Droid-Life

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
The flip stand looks... cheap. Nothing like the one found on the EVO or even the Thunderbolt.

Should make original EVO owners happy.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree. It looks pretty shoddy. I think the pics are a bit suspect, but who knows... maybe they are just really bad photos.

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
I too don't like the look of that kickstand... I love the one on my thunderbolt... that one looks like it's made from a flimsy piece of wood... If the phone has similar build quality/weight of the tbolt, looks like it'd break after a while

However, I do like the color scheme. Two tone grey/black with red looks pretty slick.