[Rumor] Leaked Pics Appear for the HTC M7 & Sense 5.0

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-m7-watermark2.jpg

Over the weekend, a couple of different sets of supposedly leaked pics of the new HTC M7 showed up in Android-land. The first pic (above) is obviously a render of some kind, but that doesn't mean it isn't what the final product will look like. The second set of pics are "in the wild" and seem to confirm the render pic with some very close similarities (although there are some discrepancies). More than likely the first pic, if real, is a marketing pre-render that was later update, or it could just be a very good fake. The second set of pics look pretty convincing, especially since they are of a real device; however, there is some speculation that this could simply be a digitally altered version of the HTC 8X Windows smartphone.

htc-m7-inthewild-front.jpg
htc-m7-inthewild-back.jpg

Finally, we have a third pic at the bottom of the story that is supposedly of the HTC Sense 5.0 screen. Again, there is no way to confirm these, so we will suggest you take them with a grain of salt for now. We should know something concrete at MWC in February.

htc-m7-inthewild-sense-5.jpg

If these are legit, share what you think of HTC's new flagship.

Source: HTCSource and AndroidPolice

52brandon

Reaction score
I think it looks good. Sense was the only skin I ever really liked. Though I still prefer vanilla Android most

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I think it looks good. Sense was the only skin I ever really liked. Though I still prefer vanilla Android most

I completely agree. Sense isnt THAT bad compared to touch wiz and moto blur. Vanilla android 4.1/4.2 is the fastest i have have ever had.....EVER. Everything is INSTANT.

shockracer

Reaction score
Can't say if I'd buy it yet, I need to know what the specs are, also not happy that they have dropped the duel flash.

I maybe staying Rezounded for much longer then thought.

nothing0

Reaction score
I would have to see the specs too. It needs a 3000 mah battery and a memory card slot.

52brandon

Reaction score
I completely agree. Sense isnt THAT bad compared to touch wiz and moto blur. Vanilla android 4.1/4.2 is the fastest i have have ever had.....EVER. Everything is INSTANT.
agreed. 4.2.1 on my GNEX is unbelievably fast. But I've heard rumors that the newer versions of sense have been extremely fast as well