Mysterious Device Now With November 23 Launch date

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimton

Reaction score
losing hope....

Why? its not friday yet.... another thing. the droid pro wasn't on pre order till 6am et. so if its 12:01am et and its not there... just wait. and im sorry, if i dont see pics from miami, ill be fine with that. whats two days?

true. i hope we hear from miami tonight, he could tell us if as far as he knows its still on or he also heard its been pushed back. i have a horrible one-track mind.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
WOW. You guys need to chill. Miami's (trusted) sources at Verizon told him YESTERDAY about a 3g pre-order this Friday, so take it for what it is. Obviously reps are not going to say/know anything because they even made Miami sign a NDA. VZW doesn't want this information out let which is why it's been kept secret.

Stop complaining and just wait. I'm sure some of you will be pleasantly surprised.

This wasn't from Miami sources. The information was from a very different person. Which is why I was and am skeptical about it. Have no idea who this person is and no sign of being a reliable source. We will see though.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I see martin has had his hands full with this in the short time that I've been working. There will be no more babysitting on this thread. If there are ANY further outbursts, language, derision, insulting other members in any way, this thread will be closed completely and bannings will ensue. Most of the people in here have been reading since the previous thread and know what is and is not acceptable. You know you're crossing the line.

Stop now or this thread and posters will begin to go away.

skywalkrNCSU

Reaction score
I see martin has had his hands full with this in the short time that I've been working. There will be no more babysitting on this thread. If there are ANY further outbursts, language, derision, insulting other members in any way, this thread will be closed completely and bannings will ensue. Most of the people in here have been reading since the previous thread and know what is and is not acceptable. You know you're crossing the line.

Do you think we could get a thread were only Miami and others in the know can post so we don't have to sift through 50 pages of mess looking for an update?

Rymanh24

Reaction score
The HD Incredible could very well still be coming this friday as a 3G option, but who knows. I'm starting to drift into the negative crowd, and saying no.

I have always thought Miami is a good source, but I just don't think its happening anymore.

Rymanh24

Reaction score

Do you think we could get a thread were only Miami and others in the know can post so we don't have to sift through 50 pages of mess looking for an update?

Miami posted a couple days ago that if any major news were to come out, he would start a new thread for it. Such as information release or pictures.

JaCelica2k

Reaction score
Ok, So I called to talk to a rep but they didn't know anything so I asked to talk to their boss.....then their boss.....then their boss....etc until I ended up talking with Lowell McAdam (CEO of Verizon) who told me that this phone is DEFINITELY being pushed back to Q2 of 2011. He said they wanted to release it earlier but with bringing the white iphone to verizon in Jan they just didnt think they could compete and most people are still perfectly happy buying the somewhat dated X.

Rymanh24

Reaction score
Ok, So I called to talk to a rep but they didn't know anything so I asked to talk to their boss.....then their boss.....then their boss....etc until I ended up talking with Lowell McAdam (CEO of Verizon) who told me that this phone is DEFINITELY being pushed back to Q2 of 2011. He said they wanted to release it earlier but with bringing the white iphone to verizon in Jan they just didnt think they could compete and most people are still perfectly happy buying the somewhat dated X.

Riiiiggghhhtt. ;)

Reaction score
Here's a silly question. If you preorder a phone, how long does it take for you to receive it? Weeks, months?

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

That's going to be the plan, I believe. I'll talk with Miami before he releases anything new and will plan on this. Think it will be the best option.

Neutrino

Reaction score
Why wait for Miami or another source to tell when the HD will be available for preordering? Just get online and keep punching the upgrade option until the phone of your dreams comes up!

KazuoX

Reaction score

Riiiiggghhhtt. ;)

I heard the same thing about the new Harry Potter film. Lowell McAdam talked to Warner Bros and they decided it was in their best interest not only to delay the film, but to just scrap it entirely. There just wasn't enough interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.