Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper1549

Reaction score

RadYOacTiVe

Reaction score
I wish i could "thank" this post.

Is it possible to stop beating a dead horse on this thread. Please. Miami has not been online today that I have seen. He is tied into my GTalk and I haven't seen him make an appearance. People, if you have jobs, you should remember Monday is typically a huge pain in the butt with work. When a new update is ready, it will come.

We've got it, you want an update. You're mad he gave a timeline and hasn't been able to follow it. Will you PLEASE give it a rest. The continued complaints are doing nothing other than stirring the pot.

viper1549

Reaction score

Is it possible to stop beating a dead horse on this thread. Please. Miami has not been online today that I have seen. He is tied into my GTalk and I haven't seen him make an appearance. People, if you have jobs, you should remember Monday is typically a huge pain in the butt with work. When a new update is ready, it will come.

We've got it, you want an update. You're mad he gave a timeline and hasn't been able to follow it. Will you PLEASE give it a rest. The continued complaints are doing nothing other than stirring the pot.

most people that have been following for 1-2 days will say that.. lets see if you feel the same way after being jerked around for a week..

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

most people that have been following for 1-2 days will say that.. lets see if you feel the same way after being jerked around for a week..

If you don't like being "jerked around", quit reading it. Period.

bd1212

Reaction score
Whats your paypal? I bet there will be NO new pictures of this phone all week?? ;) :heart:

Haha. We'll see... ;)

How can u be so confident, u were yesterday and the time to release then seemed like it would of been am.. are u suggesting the pics are still coming tonight?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

We've still got a lot of hours to go before this day ends. I still stand by what I said. If they're not released then, well, I'm wrong, but I am still sticking to what I said.

aayoo

Reaction score
It's the psx4droid thread all over again, lol.

Verizon's airing incredible commercials because they finally have a respectable amount in stock. Just like the Droid X, the incredible was on backorder for quite some time and people moved on not wanting to wait, so why not air the old commercials again to refresh our memories. Actually, the more i think about it, the less i want this device. To quote:
"The initial batch of devices will undoubtedly host both CDMA EVDO and LTE chipsets, allowing customers to toggle back and forth between 3G and 4G depending on where they are what networks are available."
Having a LTE phone doesn't mean you have to go 4g, i'm glad verizon is giving us the option. With that said, i'll be holding out for one of the 6 LTE devices coming in Q1. If that LG phone is any indication of the future, with 4.5" screen and dual core technology , this 3G evo/incredible HD is a waste of time.

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
There are moderators, and there are suuuuuuuuper moderators.....

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: This post was not meant in a negative way in any means to any Mod specifically (or even genrally); it was completely random. I just read the title and had an image in my mind. Nothing more. And for what it's worth, there will be no more beating no dead horses--not only will that be frowned upon by animal activists; it just isn't that fun.

bd1212

Reaction score
Whats your paypal? I bet there will be NO new pictures of this phone all week?? ;) :heart:

Haha. We'll see... ;)

How can u be so confident, u were yesterday and the time to release then seemed like it would of been am.. are u suggesting the pics are still coming tonight?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

It's both confidence and optimism. I know Miami would never bluff or lie just to get some publicity. It's just not something I could see him doing. ;)

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
There are moderators, and there are suuuuuuuuper moderators.....

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: This post was not meant in a negative way in any means to any Mod specifically (or even genrally); it was completely random. I just read the title and had an image in my mind. Nothing more. And for what it's worth, there will be no more beating no dead horses--not only will that be frowned upon by animal activists; it just isn't that fun.

The levels of moderators are in relation to the areas of control we have over the board. Essentially what we can and can't access and the control we have with threads in comparison to one section or the overall board.

DurangoJim

Reaction score
It's amazing how much this thread is mirroring the one for the original Incredible prior to its release on Androidforums.

Exactly. And that one turned out correct, I believe. Been awhile so I can't remember for sure.

In certain aspects it was correct, but one thing where most posters and insiders were WAY off was that they thought it would be announced at whatever convention the EVO was announced at, and the DINC wasn't brought up at all. Just saying sometimes things don't happen like people expect them to.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
To those that have been around this site for a while.. just remember waiting for 2.1... I hope Miami is right.. if not.. oh well.. life will go on...

viper1549

Reaction score

If you don't like being "jerked around", quit reading it. Period.

so your entailing that we are to expect getting jerked around reading this thread? its all coming together now...

no disrespect but read what your writing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.