Mysterious Device Now With November 23 Launch date

Status
Not open for further replies.

electric6

Reaction score
Anybody checked out the droid pro yet? That phone is really sweet. I always like the moto q(even if it wasnt the best phone, it was mega cool), and think this phone is the perfect way to succeed that one, in all its querty glory.

Vanilla Ice

Reaction score
I have $253 saved up for the dinc hd. and $65 saved up for call of duty black ops. Im sure COD will hold me down for the next few days. hahaha... Could the 23rd come any slower!!!

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
like some of the other posters, I have learned that we have mini computers in our pockets. Its not uncommon for a laptop to die 3hrs after being unplugged. I do tend to keep multiple chargers on me..or even a universal usb chords with hook ups for a micro usb...

Plus for those of us phone movie watchers, its with out a doubt important to have a extra micro usb around because after one 2 hour movie your battery will definitely be depleted.

My motto...always always always have a micro usb around...because everywhere you go there is usually a computer.

For kids in highschool for example, keep one in your book bag or purse and bring your phone to the library on study hall and get a quick charge there...its free..its not like having to fill up your gas tank at 3 dollars a gallon..and it takes no time to get it even 20%.

For those who work away from an office or traditional setting..for example construction..get a car charger and perhaps there is a cigarette hook up there...again its quick just to keep her alive...

then on your way home from work/school/dental exam plug it into your car and get a quick charge...when you get home play some xbox with your buddies while your phone is hooked in...

Really these are all extreme measures, but really its easy, battery life is crap, yes, but in our day charging everything is a must...it sucks but it is what it is...

Easy fix tho.

electric6

Reaction score
I have $253 saved up for the dinc hd. and $65 saved up for call of duty black ops. Im sure COD will hold me down for the next few days. hahaha... Could the 23rd come any slower!!!

i have heard that game will be pretty beast, because I just got sick and tired of all the little kids flying squadrons of harriers in the middle of a game and killing everything lol! MWF2 was too busy for me, they should have left out all the planes, dogs, and all that other crap, it was just too much for multiplayer!

Maybe black ops wont have that?? I'm hoping, but until then new vegas will hold me over!

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score

i have heard that game will be pretty beast, because I just got sick and tired of all the little kids flying squadrons of harriers in the middle of a game and killing everything lol! MWF2 was too busy for me, they should have left out all the planes, dogs, and all that other crap, it was just too much for multiplayer!

Maybe black ops wont have that?? I'm hoping, but until then new vegas will hold me over!

Ahem, stay on topic.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Vanilla Ice

Reaction score

I know what your saying. But lets stay on topic so this doesn't get closed. ill send you a PM electric. But anyways, who's stoked about the dinc hd? i cant wait!

2005CTS

Reaction score
Miami - as you are deciding on what you will be able to release this week, I have a few questions:

Can you show/sample the media player. I really like the cover flow style media player in the Desire HD. I am hoping that the Incredible HD has the same set up.

Will the DINC HD have locations? (this is one of the coolest features of the Desire HD)

Will it be "Binged"?

What memory will it support? I have to have a 32gb card in mine. My storm with 16gb is full.

Will accesories be available at launch? Desk top charger? Car dock for using it as a navigation tool (like the DroidX?)

Anyone else have specific questions for Miami as he works through the final days of his NDA? What would like to see be included in an announcement and specs review for this new phone?

electric6

Reaction score
Yeah, my bad ranting on video games doesnt really help here lol.

Anyways, miami's post saying that "the signs are good" is very encouraging. I am SO ready to ditch my at&t service, and get on the android wagon. Oh, and I'm prayin' that they decide to keep the kickstand and the ffc just becuase the evo already has both of those. Why take them out here, just because you can only use the ffc over wifi, its still useful in taking face pics for your fb and stuff like that. FFC's have many uses that have not been explored on this forum, and imo it is definetly a feature that many people would jump on if kept.

the kickstand likewise has many uses: movies, youtube videos, picture gallery, and media center at a party for the sounds etc,.

Reaction score
Been out all weekend and holy cow this thread grew 50 pages at least! Can someone tell me what I missed? If anything...

Jas O

Reaction score
Been out all weekend and holy cow this thread grew 50 pages at least! Can someone tell me what I missed? If anything...

Mostly narrowed to that there is likely two Dinc HD. First a 3G version and another 4G version for release around March maybe. miami's been working hard in the background and he should have some good info for us as soon as today or the next couple of days.

Vanilla Ice

Reaction score

Well the word now is that there are going to be two models of the dinc hd. the 2010 model will be the 3G and the 2011 model will be LTE. as far as what options come on the phone as in FFC, HD screen, Speed and so on is in question.

wmnomore

Reaction score
No gingerbread=no HD screen.

We can hope that the 4G model will though.

Status
Not open for further replies.