Motorola Droid Pro

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I've still a long time to go before I can upgrade with my current vzw plan. So the motorola droid pro's great grandchild will be my next phone. Dual Quadcores latest 3d graphics and retina movement awareness will be standard features.

mountainlover

Reaction score
How did y'all find out about the Droid Pro? Is it real or just a possibility? I have to wait until Aug. 18 to get the X (waiting on NE2) so now I'm wondering if I should just wait on this or just get the X when I can.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
All imma say is....a few months ago the X was a rumor too.....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
All imma say is....a few months ago the X was a rumor too.....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Nuff Said

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... a second glass touchscreen instead of a physical keyboard, nice thought. More smudges hehe. If it acted only when open, I'd be good with it.

slinky

Reaction score
They can have a 20MP camera for all I care. If it had a 3MP or 5MP camera that actually worked well, then I'd be thrilled.

DontEatPoop

Reaction score
I'm assuming he is tlaking about the Droid Pro here?

"We already knew that Motorola had plans to release 2-4 new Android smartphones by the end of the year, but what we didn’t know is that they are hoping to make one of those the most ridiculously powerful devices ever. Moto CEO Sanjay Jha, snuck in the gem of all gems yesterday in his speech at the Executives Club of Chicago, by announcing a 2GHz powered Android smartphone which should be released before the end of 2010. Wow.
Another Moto big wig also chimed in with a few more of the device’s details…

…this new phone is intended to incorporate everything that is technologically possible in a smartphone today. It will be based on Android, and include, like the iPhone 4, a gyroscope and add an Nvidia Tegra-based graphics processor with full Flash 10.1 hardware acceleration…
"

This thing is going to have a 20 minute battery life..

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If anyone has seen Back to the Future then you should know it will be Plutonium Powered and have a built in Flux Capacitor, a few years down the road it will be powered by household garbage

aldaudio

Reaction score
just imagine how big phones are going to be in a couple years. i dont see how it would be comfortable with a phone that big in your pocket, or holding it up to your ear for a phone call.....

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
That gyroscope looks pretty awesome for games on the iPhone 4. It could have a lot of other possibly uses for apps like layers and GPS as well. I'm kind of disappointed that the X doesn't have one.

Kineo

Reaction score
I'm assuming he is tlaking about the Droid Pro here?

"We already knew that Motorola had plans to release 2-4 new Android smartphones by the end of the year, but what we didn’t know is that they are hoping to make one of those the most ridiculously powerful devices ever. Moto CEO Sanjay Jha, snuck in the gem of all gems yesterday in his speech at the Executives Club of Chicago, by announcing a 2GHz powered Android smartphone which should be released before the end of 2010. Wow.
Another Moto big wig also chimed in with a few more of the device’s details…

…this new phone is intended to incorporate everything that is technologically possible in a smartphone today. It will be based on Android, and include, like the iPhone 4, a gyroscope and add an Nvidia Tegra-based graphics processor with full Flash 10.1 hardware acceleration…
"

This thing is going to have a 20 minute battery life..

It could use lithium sulfur batteries instead of lithium ion which would increase battery life dramatically.