Motorola Droid Pro

dakoop

Reaction score
for all i know he could have been messing with me.

first rule of droid club,dont talk about it.....lmao

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

dakoop

Reaction score
all i could get out of him is wait if i want a keyboard

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

him

Reaction score
yeah read that i was wondering about the guy with the inside connection

Shmooze

Reaction score
its funny to think that my cell phone could possibly interfere with my 2.4Ghz router. (though friggin sweet all the same!) Time for a dual band I suppose. Whats the latest and greatest in this area?

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
When will we get more info on this???

When one of us gets more info on it.

hahaha.....

I'm really interested to see if a slide out virtual keyboard makes it into a phone design like so many others on here have mentioned. As long as it's still an android device THAT will be my next phone.

I doubt their will be a keyboard. I think they will keep the DROID, DROID 2 line separate. This seems it is almost a successor to thew DROID X?

I want a front facing camera and hope it is LTE enabled. If so, this is my next phone.

Kineo

Reaction score
When will we get more info on this???

When one of us gets more info on it.

hahaha.....

I'm really interested to see if a slide out virtual keyboard makes it into a phone design like so many others on here have mentioned. As long as it's still an android device THAT will be my next phone.

I believe that it is possible because when I mentioned the idea here I also mentioned it on Howard forums. Bill23 said something that made me think it was likely to be true for the DROIDPro's future.