Motorola Droid Pro

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Not much is known BUT somebody fired a shot over the bow and bill23 responded....

Originally Posted by Amu
I am just going to put this here cus it's just speculation XD:

- 4.3" FWVGA
- 12MP camera
- 720p recording
- 1GB RAM
- QSD 8x72
- Android Gingerbread w/out Moto Blur
- Not the Nexus Two
- Front-facing camera

bill23
Your pretty close....Droid pro and DroidWE is the same unit.to bad if you saw it you would never know what it is.it disguised extremely well in a old device housing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the keyboard. A member asked if the device would have a keyboard......

bill23

^ YES^ A very improved keypad at that i must say.I wonder who picked it out or made the suggestions on it?

pyro6128

Reaction score
Sign me up! That obliterates every other phone around. And no motoblur on top of that?! Moto is going to be making me a loyal customer if they keep putting out high quality phones like this.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Guchi

Reaction score
I like the RAM specs but these huge screens seem overkill to me, I really feel I could do anything on my 3.7 inch screen that you could do on a 4.3 and the "pocketablity" of the two are significantly different

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
12 mp camera? are we going to be putting these pictures on billboards?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Holy crap if this is true this is totally my next phone. Is this the one stated to be released in october? Hmm I wonder if the QSD is true seems strange they'd us TI then suddenly use QSD.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Noticed how he said "pretty" close...I doubt the screen will be that big, because when you slap a keyboard onto it, it probably would be a pretty heavy phone. 12 MP is also outrageous imo, I would guess 10 at the most

gixxerboy

Reaction score
i would love to have this too but forgive me if i say this sounds way to good to be true

xMatt007x

Reaction score
I'm waiting to ge ta new smart phone.. When will we see a Moto 2/Pro?

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If its true that it has a front facing camera, then it would be an LTE device, and I would not expect to see it until next year.

krott5333

Reaction score
megapixels mean absolutely nothing to me. My 2mp fuji takes better pics than my 5mp droid. And who really needs higher resolution than that anyway?

how bout just keep it at 5mp, but improve the picture quality? what a novel idea.

OSX2000

Reaction score
If this is real, then I'm all over it. If it's not real...well I really wouldn't be surprised.