Motorola Droid Pro

Kineo

Reaction score
OH MY GOD I almost died with happiness when I saw thous specs I hope this is true I've been looking for info on the Motorola DROID Pro ever since I heard that it would murder the DROID 2 and if these specs are valid it will hold the crown longer then the DROID 1 is now.
THIS IS GOING TO BE MY NEXT PHONE
dancedroidpro will :icon_ banana: all of the other :greendroid: phones and the :iphone:
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

T

tsitalon1

megapixels mean absolutely nothing to me. My 2mp fuji takes better pics than my 5mp droid. And who really needs higher resolution than that anyway?

How bout just keep it at 5mp, but improve the picture quality? What a novel idea.

+ 5000000000

armeddroid

Reaction score
If its true that it has a front facing camera, then it would be an LTE device, and I would not expect to see it until next year.

Thas what i was thinking..
man...knowing that there are all these higher spec phones just leaves so much to the imagination.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Finally an Android phone with a 4+" screen as well as a keyboard! The Droid 2 specs didn't impress me all that much. The Shadow seems nice but I love having a physical keyboard.

baniels

Reaction score
megapixels mean absolutely nothing to me. My 2mp fuji takes better pics than my 5mp droid. And who really needs higher resolution than that anyway?

How bout just keep it at 5mp, but improve the picture quality? What a novel idea.

Exactly.

SJG

Reaction score
Hello - sorry for my ignorance - is the Motorola Droid Pro the same as the Droid by Motorola - if not what is the difference? I have long nails and prefer a keyboard. I am waiting to get my first Droid on June 18th, but now I dont know since I am reading about a new version with a much better keyboard. Not sure when this is yet to be released. Has anyone heard about this?

Darkseider

Reaction score
Well the Droid Pro is going to be "The Super Droid" so to speak coming from Motorola. Now as to when it's coming that is a good question. Now there is the Droid Shadow/Xtreme which is due soon without keyboard and also a Droid 2 if I remember correctly which will be similar to the original Droid with a mild hardware refresh. Again the Droid 2 is speculation at this point but it has been mentioned and hinted at more than a few times.

bizzshow

Reaction score
I would say the camera is wrong and the processor is off bill already said Motorola couldn't get the snapdragon

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm. Normally I keep a phone for 2 years; this time I may not.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, please say no to the Snapdragon.

Looking at the specs of the OMAP3630 and the 4000 series, its has 3G/4G on the modem part of the diagram. I say its possible we could see an LTE phone this year. Dont be surprised if the Shadow is labeled 4G too. Just to compete with Sprint and AT&T.

Look at the EVO 4G and iPhone 4G.

Kineo

Reaction score
A friend of mine said that he saw something on G4 TV about the droid pro but I've been looking on there website for awhile and haven't found anything.