Motorola Droid Pro

johnnieeve

Reaction score
Are we assuming the phone would be released through Verizon and would be 4g?

Kineo

Reaction score
Are we assuming the phone would be released through Verizon and would be 4g?

We know what ck put up on the first post, that it will be on Verizon because of the droid name. 4g is a possibility and the touch slide out keyboard is my wishful thinking that is spreading like a wildfire. Also the DROID Pro is still a rumour but it is most likely real because bill23 confirmed it.

jrl9851

Reaction score
Yes, please say no to the Snapdragon.

Looking at the specs of the OMAP3630 and the 4000 series, its has 3G/4G on the modem part of the diagram. I say its possible we could see an LTE phone this year. Dont be surprised if the Shadow is labeled 4G too. Just to compete with Sprint and AT&T.

Look at the EVO 4G and iPhone 4G.

iPhone 4G just means 4th generation. It's official name is iPhone HD

Chipsworld

Reaction score
Gentlemen....the phone to which you elude is called the Motorola Shadow. Do not try to find pics on the web becasue there are none! THere are some, but they are not of the shadow!

1. It does have a 4.3 display
2. There is no keyboard...all touch! There are no buttons on the phone anywhere...EVERYTHING is touch
3. HDMI port
4. 8MP camera (Not 12!)
5. 1Gb RAM (512/512)

This phone will be released around the end of June (so far!) and will release for Verizon only!

It will ROCK! Shhhhh...no one is supposed to know yet!

Darkseider

Reaction score
Gentlemen....the phone to which you elude is called the Motorola Shadow. Do not try to find pics on the web becasue there are none! THere are some, but they are not of the shadow!

2. There is no keyboard...all touch! There are no buttons on the phone anywhere...EVERYTHING is touch
3. HDMI port
4. 8MP camera (Not 12!)
5. 1Gb RAM (512/512)

This phone will be released around the end of June (so far!) and will release for Verizon only!

Actually the Shadow/Xtreme is all but in our hands at this point. OMAP 3630 SoC @ 720 Mhz, 4.1" screen, HDMI out, no qwerty, blah blah blah... The Droid Pro is a completely different animal as is the Droid 2. Yes there are THREE new Moto Droids coming. The Shadow/Xtreme, Droid 2 and Droid Pro.

littlerick

Reaction score

3. HDMI port
4. 8MP camera (Not 12!)
5. 1Gb RAM (512/512)

i thought it had buttons.. atleast the pics that have been posted on here have

pyro6128

Reaction score

3. HDMI port
4. 8MP camera (Not 12!)
5. 1Gb RAM (512/512)

Nope (10 char)

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^lol

Well they did a poor job of keeping it secret, there are pics everywhere of the Shadow. And it has its own thread here, along with the Droid 2 and the Droid Pro.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

3. HDMI port
4. 8MP camera (Not 12!)
5. 1Gb RAM (512/512)

Wrong.

Go away.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not much is known BUT somebody fired a shot over the bow and bill23 responded....

Originally Posted by Amu
I am just going to put this here cus it's just speculation XD:

- 4.3" FWVGA
- 12MP camera
- 720p recording
- 1GB RAM
- QSD 8x72
- Android Gingerbread w/out Moto Blur
- Not the Nexus Two
- Front-facing camera

bill23
Your pretty close....Droid pro and DroidWE is the same unit.to bad if you saw it you would never know what it is.it disguised extremely well in a old device housing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the keyboard. A member asked if the device would have a keyboard......

bill23

^ YES^ A very improved keypad at that i must say.I wonder who picked it out or made the suggestions on it?

sorry but who is that bill23 ? is he a serious source ? greets.

Kineo

Reaction score
Not much is known BUT somebody fired a shot over the bow and bill23 responded....

Originally Posted by Amu
I am just going to put this here cus it's just speculation XD:

- 4.3" FWVGA
- 12MP camera
- 720p recording
- 1GB RAM
- QSD 8x72
- Android Gingerbread w/out Moto Blur
- Not the Nexus Two
- Front-facing camera

bill23
Your pretty close....Droid pro and DroidWE is the same unit.to bad if you saw it you would never know what it is.it disguised extremely well in a old device housing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the keyboard. A member asked if the device would have a keyboard......

bill23

^ YES^ A very improved keypad at that i must say.I wonder who picked it out or made the suggestions on it?

sorry but who is that bill23 ? is he a serious source ? greets.

He is one of our most usful resources

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
That will likely be my next phone, he he
Yeah I think I'm going to have to wait on this one.

Sent from my Droid

J

Johnly

That will likely be my next phone, he he
Yeah I think I'm going to have to wait on this one.

Sent from my Droid

CK, it is good to see you are still here. Yeah, I am not interested in third party skins, though some are very nice indeed, but if this Droid pro shows up like that (or close)...I am all in. I am happy with my Droid and don't plan on any of the new android devices making me want to switch.