Motorola Droid Pro

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
@ kineo thx ok. But who exactly is this guy? Does he work for motorola?

HCdroid

Reaction score
@MustangGT500 From what some people can gather (including myself) he's one of the few that's on the "know"of all things related to Motorola phones.
His job probably relates to an "important" position. At the same time he does not disclose a lot of info...just tips hints puzzles and riddles.. But the tips and hints he gives have proven to be Very useful.
Head over to the Howard Forums and you'll see. Hope that helps

Kineo

Reaction score
@MustangGT500 From what some people can gather (including myself) he's one of the few that's on the "know"of all things related to Motorola phones. He has to have some sort of "important" position since he cannot disclose a lot of info. But the tips and hints he gives have proven to be Very useful.
Head over to the Howard Forums and you'll see. Hope that helps

@mustanggt500 hcdroid pritty much said it all but it is also hard to understand what he is saying.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Droid 2 and the Droid Pro and two different phones. I'm not sure if that's what you're asking since your post isn't very clear.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think I'm going to have to wait on this one.

Sent from my Droid

I can grantee this will be my next phone

Same here, I got my Droid 11/6 so hopefully the DroidPro drop date will coincide with my upgrade

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

oshizo

Reaction score
yah i got it on launch date myself. so i can wait for droid pro or whatever is out by the time my full upgrade comes around..
I have to have an actual keyboard and will not settle for a phone without one.. so droid2/pro wichever is the one i'll be getting i'm sure my gf whom is now jealous of my phone will finally get one on the early upgrade... we'll see. I can wait.

tktouch12

Reaction score
i want my next phone to have sense, but.. this is absolutely rediculous. i have no choice but to get this phone if htc doesnt have something better. this would be amazing and i would like the big screen, and 12 mp is crazy. 1 gb of ram is very important to me so that would be awesome.
i wont even do an upgrade. i'd straight up pay $600 for it. or like $500 on ebay or something

amazing specs so far. and add to that no blur.. o man

Kineo

Reaction score

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think I'm going to have to wait on this one.

Sent from my Droid
I can grantee this will be my next phone
Same here, I got my Droid 11/6 so hopefully the DroidPro drop date will coincide with my upgrade

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

U didnt get an early upgrade email yet? Hmmm....Check your email for something from Verizon. If u do get one this month or next month, what would u do....