Motorola Droid Pro

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
last we heard from ck, it was targeted for October (i.e., the D2/Pro WE). i think...

i think he means the droidpro/sick that everyone wants to know about... dont think anybody cares about about the world edition too much...
Actually I was talking about the Droid Pro/Droid 2 World Edition...I travel abroad often and my only options with VZW are Windows Mobile and Blackberry...there still is no Android worldphone option

dmi518

Reaction score
This is lame, I want a new kick ass moto android phone. I've held off on the X since I still love by D1, but also because of all the talk of new phones coming out during the nov-jan time frame. I want a phone with a large amount of internal storage, front facing camera, and hopefully LTE capability. Get on it moto!

i am thinking the exact same thing, and since all the great people on this forum made me able to root, overclock ,and rom my phone think i can hold out.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am interested to see the first device to launch with Gingerbread, and what device will be available 7/06/2011 which is the official upgrade date for those who bought their Original D's on launch day

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
HTC has a tablet that's supposed to release Q1 with 3.0.... right now I can't find the link, but I would assume sometime around then we'll see 3.0 roll out on a phone.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I just got my $100.00 rebate for my wife's incredible, and it's good for a year, maybe I will stash it away for a rainy day :wink:

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
so we know 3.0 is around the corner, and with the Pro just being a WE.... we might see something sweet coming.
you do know "retina display" is coming as well? Device hardware requires 3.0 so you never know. Things are mysteriously quiet on Moto's end. I expect some rumors to start heating up soon.

GeeDee82

Reaction score
Yeah Motorola has been awful quiet lately about any new phones launching. I have an upgrade coming real soon as well as a bonus from work, so I'm getting pretty anxious to cop somethin new. Right now I'm planning on getting the D2 WE next month, but if I start hearing rumors and seeing blurry pics on tech sites of some kick ass droid phone running Gingerbread dropping in a few months, then you can bet I will wait for it.

"Retina Display" would be sick, I just hate that term.

reefsrt4

Reaction score
I recently got to play with this new upcoming phone. A friend of mine is field testing it, had to sign an NDA and complete a task list Motorola has provided (reporting performance issues on a secure website). 3 more weeks of testing and reporting left to go for him.

All I can say......I cannot wait for its release. I will be upgrading early. dancedroid

Kineo

Reaction score
I recently got to play with this new upcoming phone. A friend of mine is field testing it, had to sign an NDA and complete a task list Motorola has provided (reporting performance issues on a secure website). 3 more weeks of testing and reporting left to go for him.

All I can say......I cannot wait for its release. I will be upgrading early. dancedroid
was it the 2 gz droid or the droid 2 we