Motorola Droid Pro

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
the A957 is just the R2D2?!?! oh, that just blows.... what's going to be the marketing campaign for that - "for all of you who can't keep the opposite sex uninterested in you, this will help"....

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i don't know how i missed that - i usually follow this thread pretty closely...

are bill and winston still telling you that the "Sick" is still in the works?? early 2011??

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
nope.....they are very quiet and not mentioning too much except it's too far out to start speculating : )

Maybe it will be called the Droid 3c...maybe 3g and LTE capable? They like to put out these riddles : )

this from bill:

You forgot the letter C. Droid3c possibly?

And who said the mototab isnt a phone? Xata plans count?

And no this wont be a lte phone to answer your question.
i was thinking though how cool would it be to have a device that is 3g and lte capable in market by years end? Now that i would buy.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i guess i won't have to worry about having to get an "early upgrade" for it, then... if it ain't comin' by year's end, it seems that August is the big month for Moto.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so no good phones in nov huh

lilxman

Reaction score
until front facing camera, and LTE and/or 3.0 comes out. i'm happy with my d1 :)

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Well, I may be able to overlook the disappointment of the Droid Pro. With the new EVO like HTC that has been on all the blogs today , this may be my next phone as it is going to Verizon.

8 MP Camera
Front Facing Camera
4.3"Screen..
Kickstand.

I prefer stock DROID, and dont care about Sense, so give me a little ADW to nix that and this may be my phone! About time Verizon gets something rumored outside of the Samsung.

droidXpert

Reaction score
Yeah...

This phone definitely doesn't have a 4.3 inch screen. And Engadget is correct. It is a world phone with a hardware keyboard.

krazienluv10

Reaction score
i think he means the droidpro/sick that everyone wants to know about... dont think anybody cares about about the world edition too much...

Soo any leaks for the upcoming November phone? Really hoping for any kind of pics....

r314bd

Reaction score
i think he means the droidpro/sick that everyone wants to know about... dont think anybody cares about about the world edition too much...
Actually I was talking about the Droid Pro/Droid 2 World Edition...I travel abroad often and my only options with VZW are Windows Mobile and Blackberry...there still is no Android worldphone option

pyro6128

Reaction score
This is lame, I want a new kick ass moto android phone. I've held off on the X since I still love by D1, but also because of all the talk of new phones coming out during the nov-jan time frame. I want a phone with a large amount of internal storage, front facing camera, and hopefully LTE capability. Get on it moto!