More Galaxy Nexus Release Rumors: Dec. 13th or 15th

Briankbl

Reaction score
[UPDATE]More Galaxy Nexus Release Rumors: Dec. 15th

Just got off the phone with my local VZW store asking if the Samsung Galaxy Nexus would be releasing tomorrow. She told me that they just received an email regarding the Nexus. She knew that it had been pushed back and said the email had the exact dates, so she checked. She said it looks like there are two possible dates, December 13th or 15th. She read those dates straight from the email. Why there would be "two possible dates" in the email, I don't know. That's just the info I was able to get and figured I'd share.

UPDATE: Figured I would check in again. "The launch is definitely scheduled for the 15th, as long as it doesn't get pushed back again." Exact quote! Thursday is looking good!

Sent using common sense.

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Who knows at this point. Thanks for sharing the info though

OP
Briankbl

Briankbl

Reaction score
No prob. I know everyone, including myself, is begging for info at this point. Just giving a heads up to my fellow android brethren lol

Sent using common sense.

GalaxyNexusLTE

Reaction score
We were just sent an e-mail from corporate announcing the 15th as the new launch date for the Nexus. Take the weekend off guys, and try to enjoy next week. The 15th will be a good day.

Reaction score
This is the 5th time they pushed this device. I'd just give up on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

ryguy5254

Reaction score
Well about that. 15th is when the GNex will come out, 18th is my birthday, and 19th is when the Transformer Prime comes out. Happy me!

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dammit, my niece is flying in to town on the 14th to visit. I guess she's going with me on the morning of the 15th. I can't wait for the: "Wow, uncle, you're pretty hardcore about a phone" :)

Felix 222

Reaction score
Well, now we can look to the 15th, just to be disappointed when the 16th rolls around lol. There's a new rumored release date every week. Lame.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
We're flying out of country on the 18th and won't be back until the 10th of January - hopefully the 15th rings true

nexus-2.png

OP
Briankbl

Briankbl

Reaction score
The 15th would make more sense, being a Thursday.

It's funny, I've never encountered a company so adamant NOT to take my money lol

Sent using common sense.

Hugg727

Reaction score
Great, no pre order and I am leaving on a business trip 12/13 - 12/15. Hopefully there will be stock left on the morning of the 16th

GalaxyNexusLTE

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything on pre-order. I hope there isn't one, because employees can't pre-order devices (sadly). So I want you all to have to wait with me! :D Misery loves company.

chewy74

Reaction score
"Uncle sbenson, its cold out here"
sbenson: "Man up! It's the Galaxy Nexus!!! If you kids can wait out in the cold for an iPhone, you can wait with me here for the G-Nexus!"

Dammit, my niece is flying in to town on the 14th to visit. I guess she's going with me on the morning of the 15th. I can't wait for the: "Wow, uncle, you're pretty hardcore about a phone" :)

poooookah78

Reaction score
I'm SO tired of this S*%t! I HAVE HELD THE PHONE... THEY ARE THERE... they are really screwing the pooch hardcore here. I know they don't want to, but does anyone remember that interview back in early November saying it would be released in November?? It's NOWHERE on ANY carrier... this is ridiculous. They had the press release thing for it back in mid October.. it's now two months later. Again, if I wasn't grandfathered into the unlimited data, I'd have jumped to ATT and gotten a GS2 about oh... 4 weeks ago. This is stupid.

Raptor007

Reaction score
Matias Duarte wasn't clear enough or was leaving room for Verizon to slide in quietly, but it was released in November but only in parts of Europe. Its sad that in the US we are forced to play the phone game.