Nexus Released on 12/15

BUckeyemike84

Reaction score
I love how there are people who are OH SOOOOO positive and look at all the possibilities of why VZW is delaying the GNex. It's pssoible they could have a sales competition but not likely. IF they were having a sales contest, most likely it wouldn't be just on one phone. This coming from someone who spent many years in sales. JUST SAYIN !

Insidious

Reaction score
I talked with a Verizon rep tonight, and she was very nice, not a bozo. She is also anticipating the Nexus and hasn't received word, so if the 12/15 date is true then look for it to be announced by Verizon on the 14th. Just a heads up because that's what I was told.

Sent from the future using my Galaxy Nexus!

bmkdroid

Reaction score
I feel like maybe sometimes the VZW sales people might get better commission for selling certain devices and judging from what VZW seems to having going on with Motorola as previously stated in this thread, perhaps thats why? I mean, if you had a job where you could make $X selling device A and some amount less than $X selling device B, wouldn't you at LEAST be tempted to push for device A over device B?

Either that or perhaps the Rezound is outselling the Razr and the are trying to get more Razr sales just to get rid of stock / please motorola?

IDK, just my thoughts.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had this convo with a guy the other night who said he sees the Rezound commercial all the time but I never see it. I see the Razr commercial probably 6-10 times a day and I've only seen the Rezound commercial twice at my house and once at the gym.

Anyone else noticed this or maybe I just don't watch the channels that promote the Rezound.

jcardona1

Reaction score
I had this convo with a guy the other night who said he sees the Rezound commercial all the time but I never see it. I see the Razr commercial probably 6-10 times a day and I've only seen the Rezound commercial twice at my house and once at the gym.

Anyone else noticed this or maybe I just don't watch the channels that promote the Rezound.

Strange, I actually see the Rezound commercial a lot more, the one where the guy is listening to music and stuff is exploding in the background. Haven't seen too many Razr commercials lately.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk