More Galaxy Nexus Release Rumors: Dec. 13th or 15th

DHO

Reaction score
I have it pre-ordered. The store said they expect shipment ans distro on the 15th. I'm sure they have been told that a half a dozen times now,.... but this is the first time I have been able to pre-order.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have it pre-ordered. The store said they expect shipment ans distro on the 15th. I'm sure they have been told that a half a dozen times now,.... but this is the first time I have been able to pre-order.

So you paid for it already, I'm sure people would like to know how you did that :)

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
What's with the rumored release dates all being Thursdays? I have my only AM class on Thursdays. I guess I'll be store hopping since I don't get out until 10:30 =[

Reaction score
It has to be soon some vzw locations have cases and screen protectors like mine

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

brooklyn2410

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with my local verizon store. the guy told me he was going to start selling the GNex on Monday. :) im going to have it b4 all u guys

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

DHO

Reaction score
So you paid for it already, I'm sure people would like to know how you did that :)

I have paid 299.99, signed up for a new 2 year contract, and have a receipt. All I had to do was ask to place a special order (aka verizon's round about way of placing a pre-order). They called the manager, he thought it was okay, so they processed it.

proangler

Reaction score
I have paid 299.99, signed up for a new 2 year contract, and have a receipt. All I had to do was ask to place a special order (aka verizon's round about way of placing a pre-order). They called the manager, he thought it was okay, so they processed it.

Pic??? Sorry but we wont believe it otherwise.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoping its the 13th! Don't wanna wait most of the week again.. makes school by so slow.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

MS3G35

Reaction score
Yeah I'd like to see a pic too. If it's true I'll be down at the local store placing my order too. :happy3:

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been waiting too long for some ice cream sandwich + nexus

[ ] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
[ ] Motorola Droid 2: ZombieStomped 1.7
[X] Motorola Xoom: Tiamat 2.2.2

thewoody

Reaction score
Called my two local stores and they have no information other than it's not for sale today.