Galaxy Nexus in Stores - Waiting for the GO command? Maybe Dec 11th?

gunit34328

Reaction score
"Cloudy with a 15% chance for a Galaxy Nexus Release. That's how I'm going to start reporting the GN release dates from now on!"

hahaha

soops

Reaction score
Would this vz ninjas commit harakiri if the dates turn out to be wrong again? J/k...

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
Did the phone release in Canada? I was planning on a short trip there and changing carriers-so sick of this. If it doesn't release this weekend it will be too late for Christmas for accessories for me as my kids are grown and need time to get and ship my most wanted presents :angry:

motorider

Reaction score
Who launches a phone on Sunday. I believe there will be a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow in winter before the nexus arrives on Sunday.

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AT&T has launched several Android Phones on Sunday.

Who launches a phone on Sunday. I believe there will be a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow in winter before the nexus arrives on Sunday.

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The door is wide open for ASUS to enter this market and dominate. The Transformer is one of the best Android tablets out, if not the best. If they put the same quality in a phone, look out!

Now I dont know if I should get this our just wait until February for the Padfone. :frown:

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
AT&T has launched several Android Phones on Sunday.
So then that must mean "I believe there will be a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow in winter"... :D Who gets the gold? I want the nexus to drop on Sunday for several reasons but that one is on the list now too. I'm getting that gold. :p

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol, you should start the day off with some Lucky Charms :)

lc.jpg

So then that must mean "I believe there will be a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow in winter"... :D Who gets the gold? I want the nexus to drop on Sunday for several reasons but that one is on the list now too. I'm getting that gold. :p

sandman1987

Reaction score
Man I have got to stop torturing myself by reading these forums for the next "official" release date. I'm just gonna wait until I get the e-mail from VZ that say's it is for sale. And hopefully my sales guy at the VZ store calls me and says "we finally have it for sale, come on in and get it. I set one aside just for you."

robert70

Reaction score
The thrive beats the transformer hands down in everyway.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

xoluvsdance12

Reaction score
I went to the verizon store today to look at the rezound in case I want to just settle for that. I asked the verizon guy if he knew when it was coming out, and he said it was supposed to come out today but verizon is adding more apps to it. He said he wasn't sure when it was coming out, but I got the impression he knew more than he was saying. He did say, however, that he didn't think it would come out before christmas. Now I'm wondering if I should just get the rezound....

robert70

Reaction score
You sir, have fallen off your rocker...

Not at all, #1 full size USB #2 full size HDMI other than that the two are pretty much the same except for a few minor things, I want a tablet to be a tablet not a netbook,

But much like everything else everyone has their own opinion and that is mine.

Oh and it was a bean bag chair! LoL

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Riley

Reaction score
I went to the verizon store today to look at the rezound in case I want to just settle for that. I asked the verizon guy if he knew when it was coming out, and he said it was supposed to come out today but verizon is adding more apps to it. He said he wasn't sure when it was coming out, but I got the impression he knew more than he was saying. He did say, however, that he didn't think it would come out before christmas. Now I'm wondering if I should just get the rezound....

So in other words they want to bloat it up with VZW apps? :frown: