1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Rumor] Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus Coming to Best Buy December 11th

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Dec 1, 2011.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

The above screenshot of an internal Best Buy database, seems to indicate that the retailer will not be getting the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus in-stock until December 11th. This seems to fly in the face of the many rumors suggesting a December 8th or 9th launch; however, it is possible that Verizon worked out a deal to launch from their home stores a few days earlier than thrid party retailers.

However, it's also possible that this pic is a fake. The Engadget article that posted this pic points out that the specs on this SCH-i515, are a bit different than the original specs as listed on the Google spec pages; 9.34mm versus 9.47mm and 140g instead of 150g. Still, they weren't ready to call it out just yet. As is usual, we will just have to wait and see for now...

Source: Engadget
  2. smokiedabong

smokiedabong New Member

I welcome everyone to our new home till Dec 11 , when a new release date will be announced , till then have fun in this thread .
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  3. Synack

Synack New Member

I just hope I like it better than the 4S that I'm holding. And I hope it comes to Verizon first because I'm currently taking advantage of the holidays return policy with the iPhone. If the GNexus kills it then I'll be getting it.
  4. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Got my fingers crossed for an earlier release on Verizon
  5. chikimonke

chikimonke New Member

Just an FYI, I went in to a Verizon store and asked about the new return policy for the holidays. It only applies to unused/non-activated phones. If you activate the phone, it's still the normal 14 day return policy with the restocking fee. The holiday return policy is there for phones that are given as gifts basically. Hope you're still within your 14 days.
  6. Detonation

Detonation New Member

In stock date (screenshot) does not necessarily mean street date. From the source article:

7. combatmedic870

combatmedic870 Well-Known Member

I dont think this is correct. I asked the manager of the store when i was buying my rezound and he told me i would be able to return it until the january 15th. used or not.
    EDIT
    VVV
    I just called again and confirmed that at least at the store i purchased mine at, I can return my USED Rezound until the 15th of January for only the restocking fee and go to any phone i like.
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
Search tags for this page

samsung nexus i515 stockroom