VZW Galaxy Nexus Pre-Order at Negri Electronics; Third Party Retailers Get it Dec. 9

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-nexus-thrid-party-retailers-dec-9.JPG

We have some fairly telling news to share with you guys about the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus. First, the phone is available for pre-order at Negri electronics for $678.50. (This is obviously the unlocked price.) Additionally, both the Negri website and a tweet from the company indicate that the ship date for the phone is December 9th. This part further solidifies the likely December 8th ship date to Verizon stores. It's "all but official" now.

NegriTweet.jpg

Source: TalkAndroid and PocketNow and Negri

swikk

Reaction score
Hmm. Sounds great. However, "They" have botched every aspect of the G-Next's release so far (in our eyes). We've had rumors of release date going back to the 11th, with not a peep from Verizon. We have sound bugs in the UK. Lets hope that they get ironed out. Last week Google partially updated its spec page, causing an uproar amongst us. They have since finished updating it and it it looks nice. The specs meet our expectations. The videos show a good looking phone. Remember, this is one of many products
VZWs offering. I take from all that's going on that it will actually be released soon. This ad is probably a misfire from before the nexus got pushed back. I urge others to have patience and take these stories with a grain of salt. Taking the news cumulatively, we will not have to wait much longer. The truth will be revealed.

I personally will continue to OCD over the Galaxy Nexus until I order one (soon?) and receive the device in the mail.

Sent from my venerable OG Droid.