More Froyo

karnage

Reaction score
I am getting an activity launcher not responding and having to force close could some one help me with this issue this is the only problem I have had out of froyo

eliguy620

Reaction score
I am still having problems with FROYO RESTARTING every couple of hours...it is totally random.

I really need SOLUTION!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!

Skull One

Reaction score
I am still having problems with FROYO RESTARTING every couple of hours...it is totally random.

PLEASE!!!!!

Which kernel do you have loaded? And in the past did you use Low Voltage or Medium Voltage kernels?

eliguy620

Reaction score

PLEASE!!!!!

Which kernel do you have loaded? And in the past did you use Low Voltage or Medium Voltage kernels?

I have used the kernels that come with the leaks as well as Chevy's 1.25 for froyo with wifi

Skull One

Reaction score

PLEASE!!!!!

I have used the kernels that come with the leaks as well as Chevy's 1.25 for froyo with wifi

That doesn't answer the critical part of the question. What Voltages have you been running prior to Froyo?

eliguy620

Reaction score

That doesn't answer the critical part of the question. What Voltages have you been running prior to Froyo?

Oh, prior to froyo I was only using medium or normal voltage kernels and had no problems.

Skull One

Reaction score

Oh, prior to froyo I was only using medium or normal voltage kernels and had no problems.

That is probably the issue then. I am not 100% sure, but I believe most of the kernels released so far are lower voltages than medium/normal. Try to find a medium one ASAP.

erikfig

Reaction score
I learn something new about froyo...

It is a freaking dissapoitment!!!! Unistalled!

erikfig

Reaction score
I have your solution... unistall ans install Cyanogen 5.0.7.1 Froyo is a freaking problematic rom unitll the dev fixs akl the bugs on it.

I whent back to CM froyo is too new and it has a lot of issues...

erikfig

Reaction score
I have your solution... unistall ans install Cyanogen 5.0.7.1 Froyo is a freaking problematic rom unitll the dev fixs akl the bugs on it.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yeah its full of bugs, no f/c when overclocked, what a disappointment :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

One: not every one is having problems atleast not to the point of removal

Two: devs not fixing any thing because it is a test key that was not meant for distribution. You have it because a tester leaked it so you can play with it. It is in test mode for a reason....because it is meant to "test" for potential issues.
You can play with it or return to your previous rom. This thread is for those wanting to install it and play with it. We have many people on here doing what they can to help people get it up and running. Other then google, no one is responsible for how it will react on your device hence the fact you are not suppose to have it in the first place.
I understand if people need certain aspects of their device to work on a daily basis. If you fall into that category and the beta is not allowing you to use your device in a way that is required for dail function then remove it and wait for the official 2.1. For me; I do not use wifi and I am cool with the beta. I know it has issues, but its not issues that effect how I use my device.
Tethering works fine for me, im typing this from my lapper now.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now that I got my Droid overclocked correctly Froyo is running sweet. I like it just fine. Only issue I had was how it performed in forums with flash but now its fine. I'm also enjoying the Dolphin HD browser.