Might have to return Bionic and get an iPhone

Droids

Reaction score
I must have a bad phone because I can't hear any rattle, my battery door doesn't creak, and the camera focuses and snaps the picture immediately. Nighttime pictures are another story, takes awhile to focus and click and the pics suck in low light but daytime it's bam... focus/click. Using all the default settings.

Azamat_Bagatov

Reaction score
I still can't believe that nobody is complaining about the call clarity. Everyone that calls me sounds like they're talking through a pillow. I returned it today, thank god. Screw Verizon for charging me a restocking fee. The Droid X is still better than the Bionic. Bionic feels like crap and sounds like crap. I'm not buying another phone for a long time. Should have stuck with what works.

Reaction score
I still can't believe that nobody is complaining about the call clarity. Everyone that calls me sounds like they're talking through a pillow. I returned it today, thank god. Screw Verizon for charging me a restocking fee. The Droid X is still better than the Bionic. Bionic feels like crap and sounds like crap. I'm not buying another phone for a long time. Should have stuck with what works.

My call quality was not bad but in the end I agree, I liked the Bionic but I love my X! Really gonna wait and take my time checking each new phone release because my X is perfection and if it was 4g, I would never upgrade.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums