Liquid Gingersense v1.1 Release

xashaffer

Reaction score
1.0 has worked great for me, in fact I just restored to it with ROM Manager for now. I haven't had any issues whatsoever with it and I've had the MR2 radio with it for a few days. I've had LGS 1.0 since the day after it released and I love it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Edit: Also I really like LGS, even 1.1 more than LTS simply because I love the look of Sense 3.0, especially the lock screen

lee__D

Reaction score
anyone have an issue when answering a call occasionally (usually when the screen is off). I got a phone process forceclose and lose all connections. turning airplane mode off and on fixes it, but it's a pain.

anyone seeing this?

edit: cleared data from the phone app. so far so good

Last edited:

ktech11

Reaction score
The op says that overclocking is done via terminal can someone tell me the command. I am new to liquid ROMs I am moving from BAMF 2.06 remix that I used the BAMF toolkit to overclock. Sorry for the noob question.

Last edited:

ktech11

Reaction score
I flashed it and had no issues. I ended up going back to froyo because the gb kernels.have a bug that killed my battery life.

ktech11

Reaction score
I did. It is kernel related. Had it on two different gb roms. Reboot while charging to speed it up.

xashaffer

Reaction score
I flashed the MR2.5 radio that they released on XDA a few days ago. I know that radios aren't supposed to affect charging times usually, but my charging time has gotten a lot better. It charges almost as fast now as stock Froyo

P.S. I should note though that I am still on LGS 1.0

ktech11

Reaction score
I had mr2.5 on it on 1.1 and my charge times were terrible if I didn't reboot while charging and my battery life went from 14 hours to 6. Plus am I the only one who noticed that the car home app was missing?

What kernel are u using? Is it the one that is bundled with the ROM?

Edit: feel free to totally burn me if I am just blind and missed it.

Last edited:

ktech11

Reaction score
Do you have car home? I didn't when I flashed it?

ktech11

Reaction score
Well at least I know I am not crazy. Any idea how to get the app? It isn't on the market or anywhere else I can find. I tried pulling it out of das bamf 2.06 but couldn't get it to install. Of course I have never tried that before. Do I need to use and push and set permissions?

amaury48

Reaction score
Was originally on LTS and LGS on my TB really loved them. Then decided to go flash crazy since the bricking thing subsided and tried most of das BAMF GB roms, great ROMs, but I seemed to have a lot of small issues. From 4g, random reboots and BT problems. Flashed most of imoseyons different kernels on das to attempt to correct those issues, fixed some but others surfaced. Realize that these are all based on a non final release RUU and not perfect. Decided to go back to LGS since noticing the 1.1 release (was waiting for Liquid to start updating again). Aside from a couple of problems that are mentioned in this forum, I am pleased with it's performance. No problems with 3g, 4g, BT, battery or any thing else that really affects my usage. Agreed that Car Home is missing, Block ads not functioning and maybe a few others, but the real important stuff seems to be ok.........

Glad to be back on Liquid Roms.....sorry I left in the first place...(testing the waters)

Rooted TB, Liquid Gingersense 1.1, included kernel, stock oc settings, GB MR2.5 radio.....