Liquid Gingersense v1.6 Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & KERNELS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IMOSEYON KERNELS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LGS v1.6 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LGS v1.6 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]MR2 OTA RADIO[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
image004.gif
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM & KERNELS FOR HTC THUNDERBOLT ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved :)

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
Thanks liquid, i've just gone over 24hrs of uptime, longest i ever got on 1.5 was 23 hrs :)

Last edited:

xashaffer

Reaction score
Yeah could we please get an updated changelog? I'm hoping this version works better for me. I tried 1.5 for a few days but then went back to 1.4 because of near-constant rebooting issues

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Anyone flash this yet

mikezq8ss

Reaction score
I already did last night. I haven't had any reboots yet. I came from LGS 1.5 and had reboots once in a while. I'm liking it so far. Right now it's off while I'm bump charging the battery though.

Figure I should add that the tookit has a function to clear battery stats, that's why I'm trying to bump charge with the 2750mAh battery and reset the stats.

xashaffer

Reaction score
I've been on it for a few hours now and absolutely 0 issues. Oh and Liquid did update the changelog earlier today

damaxima

Reaction score
I'm a newbie, what's the benefit and what's different in the version than the one I have now, which I think I have 1.5 , is the camera better and how do I get the new market

mikezq8ss

Reaction score
I like the Sense based ROMs, and I like Liquid stuff so my main question is, what's up with the hotspot? Is that ever going to work on the sense based rom? I ran Thunderbread for a while and that one was great, but I still like Sense I guess. So... any chance these ROMs will get the hotspot to not F/C?

Or am I the only one they F/C on lol?

Edit: I'm at 32 hours or so without plugging it in and I still have 43% battery left with normal use. Umm, by far the best I've had.

Edit again: whoops, forgot to add that's on 3g and WiFi, using a 2750mAh battery.

Last edited:

xashaffer

Reaction score
The one that comes in the ROM force closes for me as well. Try this though: http://code.google.com/p/android-wifi-tether/downloads/list Make sure you enable the HTC routing fix and choose the Thunderbolt profile. It works great with 3G and 4G. I'm in a hotel typing this on my phone while my cousin is using my 4G signal broadcast from that app to his Mac.

mabz350

Reaction score
The one that comes in the ROM force closes for me as well. Try this though: http://code.google.com/p/android-wifi-tether/downloads/list Make sure you enable the HTC routing fix and choose the Thunderbolt profile. It works great with 3G and 4G. I'm in a hotel typing this on my phone while my cousin is using my 4G signal broadcast from that app to his Mac.

Will a tablet hook up with this app

xashaffer

Reaction score
It should but I don't have one to test it with. I've had people connect to it with Windows and Mac laptops and even other android phones and an iPhone so they could try out my 4G lol

damaxima

Reaction score
I installed this update and it totally wrecked my phone , it froze up and rebooted constantly, so much my phone was unusable, ive been running version1.0 and i haven't had any issues , did anyone else have any issues , are maybe I just done something wrong

xashaffer

Reaction score
Disclaimer: I'm just saying general things that may help, I don't know your experience with rooting and ROMs

Before you installed the new version did you make sure to do a complete wipe from Recovery? You have to Wipe/factory reset, wipe System, and wipe Davlik Cache. Then install from SD card