Liquid Gingersense v1.1 Release

Jacob9424

Reaction score
I've using 1.2 for about a week now. I also upgraded to Mr2.5 and everything was going great
But for the last two days I've not had any 4g only 3g with full bars. I tried rolling the radio back to 2.0. And still no 4g. This happen to anyone else? Maybe I'm being throttled...
:icon_evil:

Or maybe 4g is out? lol, btw how well does this rom work with 1.2? and issues i should know about im about to flash this.

quicksilvercreature

Reaction score
I've using 1.2 for about a week now. I also upgraded to Mr2.5 and everything was going great
But for the last two days I've not had any 4g only 3g with full bars. I tried rolling the radio back to 2.0. And still no 4g. This happen to anyone else? Maybe I'm being throttled...
:icon_evil:

Or maybe 4g is out? lol, btw how well does this rom work with 1.2? and issues i should know about im about to flash this.

My gf's thunderbolt has 4g, so its not out. this rom is v1.2. did u mean the radio/kernel?
Overall its solid, jus a few bugs: a few ppl complained bout wifi ( i dont use it) and there is a mass storage prob. but you have to use the internet passthru first.

Jacob9424

Reaction score
Hey I just installed it on my phone...runs really smooth and so far the WiFi and usb works...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

tec1ra

Reaction score
I upgraded to the latest kernel, 3.4.0 and the slow charging seems to have been fixed.