Liquid Gingersense v1.6 Release

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Roms' started by liquid0624, Aug 6, 2011.

1. borq646

borq646 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What about the people that DON'T always have an alarm on that would like to know that they didn't disable this alarm they had to set once?

2. damaxima

damaxima New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    After I coudnt get 1.6 to run after several attempts I decided to run through the entire sequence to see which one worked for me and which one I liked , I found that 1.4 is my new ROM its stable , its awesome , and I love the 3d effect , no issues at all

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

3. Daethian

Daethian Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thunderbolt is locking up a lot with this ROM. I think I'm rolling back to 1.4 as well.

4. xashaffer

xashaffer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm wondering why so many have had issues with 1.5 and 1.6 while 1.4 is fine. I myself had constant reboots with 1.5 but 1.6 has been excellent. I would like some of the features back though like the 6 signal bars and un-paginated app drawer.

5. shellybear136

shellybear136 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i used liquid on my d1 and i finally decided to root my thunderbolt. i just have one question, does anyone have a problem with the speaker making a cracking sound when the screen turns on or off or did i do something wrong. i am liquid gingersense 1.6 and the radio the suggest. im new to roming my thunderbolt so in sorry if this issue has already been addressed but i cant find the answer anywhere.

never mind. turned off screen lock sound. i believe that worked. why would anyone want that on

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  6. dudeitsmattx

dudeitsmattx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey I need some help. I installed this Rom and it worked fine in till I went into Liquid tools. When I go into goodies then goto switch to a different theme app like mms or status bar it starts to load, then all the sudden it keeps popping up with some weird force close like "com.Android." and t just keeps popping up after I hit force close. I have to end up pulling the battery and restore my backup. Help?

7. drew

drew Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree - ghetto.

This is the only thing I really don't like about the ROM. I need 4G at work, because we block so many things at work (Pandora, Facebook). So it's ALWAYS asking if I want to use Wi-Fi. Very annoying.

8. xashaffer

xashaffer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So yeah a few days ago my camera and camcorder apps quit working and Google Talk crashes on startup and whenever I try to launch it. I just tried a complete wipe and reinstall of LGS 1.6 and all of the above still happens. Any suggestions? I was thinking it was the ROM but it ran great for so long and now I'm thinking my camera may have died on my phone

9. drew

drew Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your camera is not fried. I had the same problem and was able to resolve it. Read the thread here.

It is a known issue: Camera Fried? - Page 3

10. xashaffer

xashaffer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OH THANK GOD lol. You just saved me a ton of time and trouble drew. And I even see it fixes the GTalk issue so its perfect. About to flash it now.

I know its not exactly a fix but you can turn off your WiFi when you won't be around a wifi spot and it won't ask you. I always turn off my WiFi when its not being used anyways to save a little battery.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  11. xashaffer

xashaffer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Liquid any idea when we might be seeing LGS 1.7? No rush man just wondering if it will be sometime soon or if you are even working on it right now. I know you have a lot of **** going on in your real life so like I said no worries.

EDIT** Also if you are working on it and I donate like $10, could I possibly get in on early testing for the next version? I heard over on XDA that you sometimes let donators join in on testing.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
Search tags for this page

cameras that sense liquid