Liquid Gingersense v1.5 Release

mabz350

Reaction score
Sprint/Verizon Mobile Wifi Hotspot unlocked so it is now free (Thanks Leoisright)
I saw his in a virus ROM this could b sweet in liquids.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

xashaffer

Reaction score
Idk what's going on but I have tried complete wiping and reinstalling this version of LGS twice and I'm still having issues. Getting between 5 and 10 reboots a day, constant dropping of 3G/4G, and the only way to get to clock (like to set alarms, timers, etc) is by keeping a widget on my front page which is annoying as hell. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm considering rolling back to 1.4 as I didn't have these issues. I'm not trying to badmouth Liquid as i have loved all of his roms, but this is getting ridiculous with this version.

xashaffer

Reaction score
Also since I installed it a second time whenever I'm on 3G or 4G everytime I open an app that uses data a screen pops up asking me if I want to use WiFi instead, even when there is no WiFi in range. It's highly annoying

xashaffer

Reaction score
Does anybody have some suggestions? I desperately want to stick with this ROM because for the most part its great but I can't keep having these reboots. The worst part is that sometimes it will go 10+ hours with no reboots and then sometimes like tonight it reboots 6 times within 2 hours. Liquid do you yourself have any suggestions?

borq646

Reaction score
Does anybody have some suggestions? I desperately want to stick with this ROM because for the most part its great but I can't keep having these reboots. The worst part is that sometimes it will go 10+ hours with no reboots and then sometimes like tonight it reboots 6 times within 2 hours. Liquid do you yourself have any suggestions?

Go back to 1.4 and wait for 1.6.

xashaffer

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I've done and I've had ZERO issues on 1.4. Anyways I know that nobody else here had had these issues, but I found this same topic over on XDA and multiple people there have. Like myself 1.4 works perfectly for them, but with 1.5 all we get is constant reboots. Weird