Liquid Gingersense v1.1 Release

lee__D

Reaction score
i;m still having issues with the phone process force closing. it happens after an incoming call, or sometimes after i make a phone call. then i lose 3g/4g and cell signal for 30 secs to a minute, then it comes back.

anyone else having this. happening with the original leaked gb radio, and the one that just came out.

i'll try a different kernel for now and see whats up.

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Op updated sorry for the delay enjoy

murdock

Reaction score
helpzz PlEaSE!!!!!!!

Do I need to wipe data and wipe other info just to update from gingersense 1.1 to 1.2? I know not to back up system settings but if anyone can let me know if I can flash right over 1.1 to 1.2 >.<

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there a way to change the shortcuts on the lockscreen? I've been digging and cant find the setting

Long press on the screen. From the menu select lockscreen then settings.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No problem :)

xashaffer

Reaction score
Wow this is such an improvement from 1.0 and 1.1, and I loved both of those lol. This whole ROM is incredibly smooth and I have had zero issues so far

turdbogls

Reaction score
anyone know how to add cities to the weather app? i click the "plus", and start typing but nothing come up and there is no "search" button or anything.

local weather works fine, but i would like to add a couple more cities.

mabz350

Reaction score
Does anyone have a different link for the radio the on on the OP doesn't work

xashaffer

Reaction score
I've been having some issues with WiFi recently. It seems like with each new radio that comes out, my WiFi range gets smaller and smaller. Now with the combination of the newest radio and this ROM its gotten minuscule and also drops the WiFi signal whenever its left sitting for more than five minutes. It picks it right back up but sometimes when it loses WiFi it swithes to 3G or 4G which as we all know hurts battery life. What gives? Has anyone else had this issue?

Reaction score
I just got the Thunderbolt last Friday. I rooted it that night. I haven't had a chance to load a ROM till today. I loved Liquid on the OG Droid. Glad to see it's available on the Thunderbolt. No other ROM shall ever touch my Thunderbolt. Liquid is the man.

borq646

Reaction score
i;m still having issues with the phone process force closing. it happens after an incoming call, or sometimes after i make a phone call. then i lose 3g/4g and cell signal for 30 secs to a minute, then it comes back.

anyone else having this. happening with the original leaked gb radio, and the one that just came out.

i'll try a different kernel for now and see whats up.

I had the same thing. Had to restore back to my previous set up since I rely on my phone for work. Would like to sort it out though and go back.

mickeyb1ueeyes

Reaction score
Well, crap. :icon_evil:

I've been running 1.2 since last night. I've used it quite a lot today as I got everything set up as I like it (came from LTS Froyo 1.5, so I couldn't use Titanium to restore). Everything was working well until I started charging my phone (via wall plug, not USB). Now, the phone freezes and restarts after I try using it for a few seconds. Sometimes the freeze happens while trying to unlock the phone (using the Sense ring), other times it allows my to unlock and get into an app (like Handcent or Gmail) before freezing and restarting. If I don't touch the phone, it won't restart on itself. I'm going to try and restore a backup I made of LGS this morning (while everything was working). It the issue returns I may need to roll back to LTS.

Since I've seen the screen so many times, I've also noticed that the pattern lock screen displays "?123" next to the charging icon when plugged into a changer. Not sure if this is a bonafide bug on its own or caused by the rebooting issue I'm experiencing.

Info on my TB:
ROM: LGS 1.2
Kernel: Imoseyon v3.0.2test ??
Clock: battsaver mode (set via Liquid Toolkit)
Radio: MR2.5

Any thoughts? Should I try a different Kernel? Use MR2 radio? Try different kernel clock settings?

Thanks,
Mickey

UPDATE: I was just using LGS 1.2's stock kernel (which I believe was Imoseyon v3.0.2test) when this issue occurred. Restoring a working backup allowed the phone to function for several hours (it worked when I went to bed). When I woke up this morning the freezing/restarting had begun again. I've since restored the working backup again and flashed Imoseyon v3.3.8test kernel. I'll follow up if the issue recurs.

ANOTHER UPDATE: After flashing the latest Imoseyon v3.3.8test kernel, and all is well. I'm loving this ROM. Donation comin' atcha.

Last edited:

quicksilvercreature

Reaction score
no 4g

I've using 1.2 for about a week now. I also upgraded to Mr2.5 and everything was going great
But for the last two days I've not had any 4g only 3g with full bars. I tried rolling the radio back to 2.0. And still no 4g. This happen to anyone else? Maybe I'm being throttled...
:icon_evil: