Liquid Gingersense v1.1 Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Liquid Gingersense v1.2 Release

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & KERNELS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IMOSEYON KERNELS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LGS v1.2 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LGS v1.2 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LGS MR2.5 RADIO[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
image004.gif
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM & KERNELS FOR HTC THUNDERBOLT ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

Last edited:
OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Let's get this loaded! :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

tec1ra

Reaction score
You're killing me, I just put 1.0 on with the new radio this morning. Can I install over the top, or as always, do you recommend full wipe?

medicnj

Reaction score
Loaded 1.1 last night, so far no issues to report, working well, looking forward to seeing what battery life is like. Well done Liquid!

tec1ra

Reaction score
Ignore my earlier post, I lost the lock screen on 1.0 and decided to just put 1.1 on, running great except apps don't restore from the market, and when I restore from TiBu I can't restore data, only the app.

Any thoughts?

jimmydene84

Reaction score
gonna try this out now...will report back since no one else has??!?

evolutioncsr

Reaction score
Seems to work well so far but if I try to use st script or change the profile to "Normal" in the liquid toolkit when I reboot it just sticks on the globe bootscreen.

I wiped everything before install, and have not restored any system apps.

Can anyone else try Liquid Toolkit-Overclocking-Profiles-Normal. Then try to reboot.

I also do not see any choices in the Toolkit-Overclocking for Minimum or Maximum the box pops up but is just grey.

Other than that loving the ROM.

Last edited:

thelopenator

Reaction score
Seems to work well so far but if I try to use st script or change the profile to "Normal" in the liquid toolkit when I reboot it just sticks on the globe bootscreen.

I wiped everything before install, and have not restored any system apps.

Can anyone else try Liquid Toolkit-Overclocking-Profiles-Normal. Then try to reboot.

I also do not see any choices in the Toolkit-Overclocking for Minimum or Maximum the box pops up but is just grey.

Other than that loving the ROM.

same thing happens for me with the over clocking. just a grey box. also my phone is only receiving 1x. i flashed the radio and everything.

somew things force close, the liquid toolkit has forced closed a few times on me, but i love this rom it looks real nice, this is my favorite one.

ok now im getting 3g..weird it wasnt working

Last edited:

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is camera lag resolved?

ridin the lightning

jimmydene84

Reaction score
everything running great, except as stated above. scripts not working...cant install a new font

I stand corrected, it said "running command" forever! rebooted phone and font was installed....looked like it didnt work, but it did :)

Last edited:

evolutioncsr

Reaction score
I do not think show ads works either in the toolkit as it did not revert my hosts file I had to do it manually, was having problem with Google Music force closing if not on WiFi. Working fine now after reverting hosts file manually.

lee__D

Reaction score
everything running great, except as stated above. scripts not working...cant install a new font

I stand corrected, it said "running command" forever! rebooted phone and font was installed....looked like it didnt work, but it did :)

bonzai works fine.

the other fonts are just too large (i think), and the text comes out all weird