Liquid Gingersense v1.1 Release

medicnj

Reaction score
the leaked skype that supported video no longer works, won't let me install from apk or from titanium. market skype w/o video installs and works fine. skype worked fine in 1.5
so far this is the only challenge I have

thelopenator

Reaction score
this is a great rom and love all the tweaks it has but a lot of things in the liquid toolkit just say "working" and dont go anywhere from there.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Market downloads won't start. They just hang. Also a blurred images and text remain in the status bar on left where the date is.

This happening for anyone else?

ridin the lightning

metstang

Reaction score
Market downloads aren't working for me either. I even cleared the market data and cache.

Sent from Asgard by a Thunderbolt.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I reflahed the radio and Rom. Works good now. Loving it so far. Could use a little theme work. But all roms could use that in my mind :p thanks for a great gb Rom liquid

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Liquid could best answer this question. I noticed that even on d1 and other gb roms that not all music files can be played with stick music player. I have like 400 songs in a format that gb will not play. Froyo has no issues playing it.

Will this ever be fixed or will I be forced to convert all my music to a recognizable format?

Also Pandora takes a long time to load. This is likely app related though annoying as much as I use pandora

Last edited:

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Gave it a good run, but I reverted back to froyo after seeing that imoseyon's TB is now bricked. It's not DIRECTLY linked to GB or the new radio, but I'm ok with the false security of froyo for now

thunder out

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Gave it a good run, but I reverted back to froyo after seeing that imoseyon's TB is now bricked. It's not DIRECTLY linked to GB or the new radio, but I'm ok with the false security of froyo for now

thunder out

Wow. Guess I'm going back too after hearing this

thelopenator

Reaction score

thunder out
wait this is bricking peoples tb's?

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No. The brick he is talking about is a dev on xda. He was on mr2 froyo and had flashed a kernel (a development one I assume) and got a brick after a few reboots. Due to hardware failure. Probably something to do with voltage if I ventured a guess. Maybe fried a resistor somewhere inside the phone. I'm speculating here lol

ridin the lightning

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Sorry, is should have stated that (thanks yakitori) :)

It's in no.way related to this ROM... Just happened to post it here as it was the ROM I was running

thunder out

medicnj

Reaction score
anyone seeing 4G issues with the new radio file? Not getting 4G here and historically it's been pretty strong.

xashaffer

Reaction score
Is there anyway to switch the bottom of the main screens like in LGS 1.0? I don't like the new look of that at all. Also like someone else mentioned, I cannot restore data to ANY apps. It always fails. If I can't change of this then I'll probably switch back to LGS 1.0 since it seemed more stable anyways.

medicnj

Reaction score
XAS - how has 1.0 been for you? Looks like also my exchange will not sycn contacts on this version. May go back to 1.5 that worked very well for me.