Liberty Toolbox [Official Thread]

naked freak 1

Reaction score
I've installed 5 roms successfully with Clockworkmod via bootrapper. Only time I failed I erroneously formatted system-duh! DONT DO THAT!you will brick. Rumor is don't install anything through rom mngr. I guess the question is why introduce another point of possible weakness? Obtain clockworkmod via rom mngr. Boot 9into Clockworkmod via boostrapper. Just what I've read..... I'm pretty new to this myself but I'm benchmarking consistent mid 2400's and stable. Sorry, hadda brag a little.
Edit...unless of course you mean intallimg 2.0.1 via liberty toolbox 2.0's rom manager (which is probably what you meant. Duh again.) I haven't read too much about that method but jrummy says it'll work so I'm sure it will. Seems like there might be issues at the moment tho. The liberty 2.0 thread has the links and the directions to install via bootstapper.

Edit again...now benching upper 2500s. Hehe.

Last edited:

qtrmile

Reaction score
I installed Liberty 2 on my droid X and now the Liberty Screen with the rotating eagle is the only thing I get. Does any one know what I need to do next? Thanks

bkendrick

Reaction score
I went through this entire thread and didn't see this so forgive me if its elsewhere. I downloaded the donate LTB and figured it would just update my current one. However, now I have 2. I'm guessing it's ok to remove the old LTB? Correct?

DX. CFU. LIB 2.0.1

naked freak 1

Reaction score
Here's a question for the advanced hackers and droiders. I attempted to flash fonts via lb toolbox. I wisely chose to backup current rom and unwisely chose wipe data and cache. The fonts installed fine but my phone reset( of course). I've got a lot of time invested into that nandroid and would like to restore it but when I boot into recovery via bootstrap or toolbox, the nandroid isn't offered. Only the nandroids in Clockworkmod folder are offered. The nandroid I want is in the liberty folder. Can I simply move this file to the Clockworkmod folder. Theoretically is should then be offered via Clockworkmod, yes? Hope someone can verify this because I really want that nandroid back and I REALLY don't wanna screw up again and I REALLY REALLY don't wanna have to sbf. Again. REALLY. Thanx for any guidance. I'd email jrummy but I don't wanna pester him with my frivolous noobery. He seems busy at the moment...

PS....REALLY!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I still have that problem after trying to reflash the 2.0.1 over and over...worked for a while...the patch just changes phone to dx.. I see where I guess they are aware of this...I bought donate the second it came out...also get fc at reboot on gmail and market but all works fine...if anyone finds out when these are all resolved a post of it would be Wicked Awesome! Lol thanks.....

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
I went through this entire thread and didn't see this so forgive me if its elsewhere. I downloaded the donate LTB and figured it would just update my current one. However, now I have 2. I'm guessing it's ok to remove the old LTB? Correct?

DX. CFU. LIB 2.0.1

Yes, you can remove the old one.

kidruk

Reaction score
I dunno if this has been covered yet but how the heck do i get the black facebook going?!..i've looked briefly but i cant seem to find anything.

gobbles23

Reaction score
I have been on.4 liberty gb and now when I go to the toolbox to find the addons I cannot. I just see all and fonts. If I choose all, I get themed apps and fonts on the rom manager. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Same thing. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

deevious

Reaction score
If you could, PLEASE add a notification/progress bar for when downloading a ROM/theme (something similar to what the Market app does).

sacnvz

Reaction score
Anyone having problems with the Liberty Settings force closing on their DX?