Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

theresonatorman

Reaction score
My only question is if the T2 would be worth waiting for over this phone...???

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My only question is if the T2 would be worth waiting for over this phone...???

The T2 is going to at&t first. So it might be a long wait.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

theresonatorman

Reaction score
I read that here. Kinda sad about that. I'm just wondering if it's worth the wait. My ole lady has the incredible and I obviously have the Eris. Just hoping for a change and 2 processors sounds killer to me! :)

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I read that here. Kinda sad about that. I'm just wondering if it's worth the wait. My ole lady has the incredible and I obviously have the Eris. Just hoping for a change and 2 processors sounds killer to me! :)

Yeah, a battery killer and overkill. Only killer things I can come up with. :p

Sent from my Droid

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Blablabla... Been following this for way too long. I'm super busy and I could find time to just drop in and say hi. So could Miami. I got family and a busy job too.

While I agree, I am thinking its intentional, not that he can't post. He just won't. I'm not judging the reasons.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys, go find something else to do. If you want, I will pm each one of you who asks when the info is released. Seriously.

Sent from my Droid

bd1212

Reaction score
I wouldn't imagine that this would ship with 2.3. I think Google's own next offering (as with the Nexus One) will be the first with the next OS. Especially when you consider that this will most definitely ship with Sense.

It might, but they'd have to change Sense and make it compatible with the new release which takes a while, too.

Can you provide some info as to appearance/specs that we might not already be aware of? Also, so you think extended batteries are a possibility, based of of what you have seen? Thanks!

He means he saw Shadez's post. He hasn't seen the new pics, though.

Whoops, never mind.

Haha. xD

well heres a question. if this new phone has gingerbread 2.3 installed has it already been cracked? or will we have to wait?

Most likely will have to wait.

Maybe Sunday night or early Monday?

Miami hinted that he's hoping for a release later today, but don't take his or my word on it.

Blablabla... Been following this for way too long. I'm super busy and I could find time to just drop in and say hi. So could Miami. I got family and a busy job too.

You honestly do not understand the amount of work he has to do today... if only you knew. It may seem easy, but he's also got to manage DF, which is not easy.

bd1212

Reaction score

Yeah, a battery killer and overkill. Only killer things I can come up with. :p

Sent from my Droid

Couldn't agree more. ;)

viper1549

Reaction score
I'll take you up on that offer lol I'm sick of checking but can't help myself.. Haha

viper1549

Reaction score
I'll take you up on that offer lol I'm sick of checking but can't help myself.. Haha

Still getting used to DF app that was to u tank lol

Raptor007

Reaction score
I am sick and tired of the whiners, and acting like Miami owes us anything and that he is intentionally withholding what he knows. The great thing about the web is idiots can be anonymous and toss out stupid comments on a whim.

If you so tired of waiting, don't want to be bothered, too self centered to give a fellow android member some family time, then leave, go home, play in traffic and lick the third rail.

Once the news hits here, it will be everywhere so you will see it when you see it. I don't mind stopping in, but I'm not complaining about Miami's work schedule, family life or personal inside contacts, heck I don't know him, but I respect him for what he does for the community and SO SHOULD YOU!

bd1212

Reaction score
I am sick and tired of the whiners, and acting like Miami owes us anything and that he is intentionally withholding what he knows. The great thing about the web is idiots can be anonymous and toss out stupid comments on a whim.

If you so tired of waiting, don't want to be bothered, too self centered to give a fellow android member some family time, then leave, go home, play in traffic and lick the third rail.

Once the news hits here, it will be everywhere so you will see it when you see it. I don't mind stopping in, but I'm not complaining about Miami's work schedule, family life or personal inside contacts, heck I don't know him, but I respect him for what he does for the community and SO SHOULD YOU!

VERY well said. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.