Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

justlookin

Reaction score
How coincidental that I left you with a bad impression.

Of course I too want the info as soon as possible, but for heaven's sake, relax. It will come when it comes. Stop pestering the man.

And screw you for telling me to get off the forum. Goes for you too viper (oh! scary name!).

@justlookin, sorry bud but i think you left us all with a bad impression of you ;) now get off these forums or think about something twice before you post

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Seriously, Miami might be nicest guy ever. Taking all this junk from us and still apologizing? Wow, kudos to him.

Looking forward to the update but taking the new deadline with a grain of salt knowing some things are out of his control.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Miami I would love it if you waited until Monday to post anything, purely as a penalty to all these babies. There is no difference between posting now or later; nobody can act on the info until the phone is officially released anyways.

Please know you are greatly appreciated and you owe NOTHING to anyone, regardless of any timeframe you posted in the past. The little b*tches in here are rudely impatient. And to attack your reputation! Screw em bud.

why post something so stupid? Yea stand up for him by saying wait til monday.. ur post really made me laugh as if he was going to make what you say apart of his plan.. not everyone has been just posting where the pics? we some did and the rest basically discussed the time frames given prior were not met, plain and simple.

why dont you go ahead and leave the forum and check back on monday since it doesnt make a difference to you.

just realized it was your first post to. What a waste of a first post not even something intelligent to say, helpful or positive. You probably started following a few days ago when it was posted all over every mobile website i bet..

@justlookin, sorry bud but i think you left us all with a bad impression of you ;) now get off these forums or think about something twice before you post

Who are you to tell Miami what to do. I have been waiting patiently for more info from Miami why should he punish the few that were overly anxious? Please think before you post. And I agree that that was a very poor first post. At least make an intro thread in the introductions. Thanks.,

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Honestly, the ease of use of this new app isn't helping the situation. Its too simple too check.

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
So Miami keeps saying someone is going to answer questions...

...I wonder if they will be allowed to say much.
...who they are
...how long they will be able to do this
...and could they possibly tell us otside of specs and the release date?

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Honestly, the ease of use of this new app isn't helping the situation. Its too simple too check.

Hahaha you read my mind.

Was just thinking the same thing. Lol

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
some people are starting to see it my way im mean to tell us a date 1 or two time and miss it is ok but this is ridiculous!!! im not haiting on the guy at all but he could show up and tell us hey guys not goin to be up tonight then ppl are rationalizing well he has a family and works???? HOW OLD ARE YOU all of us work and have family it takes 2 seconds to get on hear and post!! i work 12 hours a day 8 hour at my real job and 4 on the side and support my family im at work now and its 11pm he get off before 6pm "he works many hours" LOL naa man thats called life

You get on here and post. Yes, that takes two seconds. He, and others like us, work, moderate and admin over this forum and others, have to read pretty much everything on these forums, answer complaints and questions, help people with their phones and various other things in addition to our work and family lives. Sorry if our schedule doesn't work for you. We'll make sure to schedule everything with you first.

And this goes for everyone else complaining about timetables. Miami and others are trying to offer information for you. For free. Please stop being so demanding and offensive because it isn't to your level of convenience.

bd1212

Reaction score
So Miami keeps saying someone is going to answer questions...

...I wonder if they will be allowed to say much.
...who they are
...how long they will be able to do this
...and could they possibly tell us otside of specs and the release date?

It's a surprise... ;)

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just want a general release date like: It will becoming out in November for sure. Interested in specs but I assume that they will be very similar to the Desire HD with the exception of the ability to have an extended battery put in and the cdma radio.

Reaction score
I've seen this happen so many times before on forums. Whether its a new turbo kit or a new phone. When people get impatient, they tend to turn on the person they are waiting for.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Unless something has changed, November 23rd has been the release date that I have seen. Verizon is notorious for moving things around, but more often than not, I've found Miami, and other's information on here to be pretty close to right. November 23rd would fit with the releasing for the holiday season. I would put money on this one being right.

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
I seriously need to change the subscription settings of this thread. I have been getting emails non stop for the last week. Kind of pointless too with the new app.

kparks

Reaction score
cool jk u can send me some pm's and schedule when everything is goin down that works for me!!! lol... on a side note am i the only one in this thread using windows mobile?? 6.5 hell yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.