Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok ok guys sorry about the wait...

i am super sorry but a ton going on for me behind tbhe scenes..im told to give them an hour or so then we'll be set to go...

again i am not in control of the people i need to be here but thanks for being patient...

as soon as i can get them live here we will post up what they have for you and they can answer some questions...thanks

viper1549

Reaction score
.. only heard what he said about 50 times now, didnt seem to change anything yet..

dispatch1054

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the update miami. We know you've got a lot going on

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

viper1549

Reaction score

i am super sorry but a ton going on for me behind tbhe scenes..im told to give them an hour or so then we'll be set to go...

again i am not in control of the people i need to be here but thanks for being patient...

as soon as i can get them live here we will post up what they have for you and they can answer some questions...thanks

thank you sir, i really hope this dead line is real :)

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Don't worry miami its not your fault...thanks for trying to get this out

justlookin

Reaction score
Miami I would love it if you waited until Monday to post anything, purely as a penalty to all these babies. There is no difference between posting now or later; nobody can act on the info until the phone is officially released anyways.

Please know you are greatly appreciated and you owe NOTHING to anyone, regardless of any timeframe you posted in the past. The little b*tches in here are rudely impatient. And to attack your reputation! Screw em bud.

Googleaddict

Reaction score
Miami I would love it if you waited until Monday to post anything, purely as a penalty to all these babies. There is no difference between posting now or later; nobody can act on the info until the phone is officially released anyways.

Please know you are greatly appreciated and you owe NOTHING to anyone, regardless of any timeframe you posted in the past. The little b*tches in here are rudely impatient. And to attack your reputation! Screw em bud.

Well not everybody here is an impatient b*tch... and why wait till Monday while Miami has been working hard to get everything in order... that would probably just mess everything up.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Uh. Haven't check this thread in forever. Seems they're getting ready to post. Great timing. ;)

Sent from my Droid

viper1549

Reaction score

why post something so stupid? Yea stand up for him by saying wait til monday.. ur post really made me laugh as if he was going to make what you say apart of his plan.. not everyone has been just posting where the pics? we some did and the rest basically discussed the time frames given prior were not met, plain and simple.

why dont you go ahead and leave the forum and check back on monday since it doesnt make a difference to you.

viper1549

Reaction score

why post something so stupid? Yea stand up for him by saying wait til monday.. ur post really made me laugh as if he was going to make what you say apart of his plan.. not everyone has been just posting where the pics? we some did and the rest basically discussed the time frames given prior were not met, plain and simple.

why dont you go ahead and leave the forum and check back on monday since it doesnt make a difference to you.

just realized it was your first post to. What a waste of a first post not even something intelligent to say, helpful or positive. You probably started following a few days ago when it was posted all over every mobile website i bet..

kparks

Reaction score
@ justlookin wow nice post dude actually time frame is a big deal to alot of us many of us are sitting on a upgrade but want to switch to verizon. i have sprint and i need a new phone but dont want to extend my contract and i dont care for motorola that much to be honest .

Googleaddict

Reaction score
@justlookin, sorry bud but i think you left us all with a bad impression of you ;) now get off these forums or think about something twice before you post

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Thanks for the update Miami. :) Your the man.
Anxiously awaiting new news on this phone.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.