Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Saw it. Seems like the launch of the device isn't set in stone with Verizon yet, but it does validate some proof it is indeed a Verizon phone.

Sent from my Droid

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
When I called HTC they told me VZW would release more info on the phone and release date sooner then they would..

Um, did anyone notice this comment? OR we still talking about video games?

We got a little off topic. But I did see that post. Right now everyone here has been waiting to hear from Miami since Monday. He seems to have the inside scoop. So until then I will wait to here from him. Even if Verizon is going to be releasing more info before HTC Miami should have that info first duo to his "mole/controlled leak" friend inside.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

scififan2715

Reaction score
Saw it. Seems like the launch of the device isn't set in stone with Verizon yet, but it does validate some proof it is indeed a Verizon phone.

Sent from my Droid

Can you provide some info as to appearance/specs that we might not already be aware of? Also, so you think extended batteries are a possibility, based of of what you have seen? Thanks!

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Not happy at all. We have been hearing all week that this is just about to be released. The frustrating thing is that Miami states he has the pictures in hand to post. My theory is that he has been offered money from one of the big websites and is going to sell the goods to them. I don't blame him for that...but at least man up and tell us. I wouldn't mind a simple..."hey iguys I was going to post these tonight but BGR offered me $5,000 to run them on their site on Monday morning." No big deal and I doubt anyone else on here would have a problem with that. At least by then we would know the drill and not be checking in here all evening like a drug addict looking for their next fix.

That was just way off base. Miami is a respected member of this community and well known in several others as well. To think he would sell out is crazy. Besides any monetary gain, if any, would not be worth tarnishing his good name over. This is info on a new phone. Not exclusive pictures of a brand new species of animal. Get a grip.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bd1212

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

Can you provide some info as to appearance/specs that we might not already be aware of? Also, so you think extended batteries are a possibility, based of of what you have seen? Thanks!

He means he saw Shadez's post. He hasn't seen the new pics, though.

bd1212

Reaction score
Not happy at all. We have been hearing all week that this is just about to be released. The frustrating thing is that Miami states he has the pictures in hand to post. My theory is that he has been offered money from one of the big websites and is going to sell the goods to them. I don't blame him for that...but at least man up and tell us. I wouldn't mind a simple..."hey iguys I was going to post these tonight but BGR offered me $5,000 to run them on their site on Monday morning." No big deal and I doubt anyone else on here would have a problem with that. At least by then we would know the drill and not be checking in here all evening like a drug addict looking for their next fix.

That was just way off base. Miami is a respected member of this community and well known in several others as well. To think he would sell out is crazy. Besides any monetary gain, if any, would not be worth tarnishing his good name over. This is info on a new phone. Not exclusive pictures of a brand new species of animal. Get a grip.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

This. I could not agree more.

dispatch1054

Reaction score
Still waiting....:p

Me too. Annndd it's killin' me haha. But then I think back to when we were all waiting for info on Monday and Tuesday... We can wait just a little longer. Especially since, when the information finally comes, it'll be one huge, collective cluster of pictures and specs and it'll be oh so satisfying :)

scififan2715

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

He means he saw Shadez's post. He hasn't seen the new pics, though.

Whoops, never mind.

thesandman00

Reaction score
I wouldn't imagine that this would ship with 2.3. I think Google's own next offering (as with the Nexus One) will be the first with the next OS. Especially when you consider that this will most definitely ship with Sense.

theresonatorman

Reaction score
Blablabla... Been following this for way too long. I'm super busy and I could find time to just drop in and say hi. So could Miami. I got family and a busy job too.

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.