Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnapoleon

Reaction score
lets get back on topic!!! or atleast a phone topic i hope it resembles the merge

Sorry, I hope it doesn't... I really not into the look of The Merge...

Btw what's so wrong with us talking about other things here?!? We all are waiting for "specific" information on this phone and some of us need a way to pass the time around vs. just hitting refresh all night long on our phones and computers...

kparks

Reaction score
lets get back on topic!!! or atleast a phone topic i hope it resembles the merge

Sorry, I hope it doesn't... I really not into the look of The Merge...

Btw what's so wrong with us talking about other things here?!? We all are waiting for "specific" information on this phone and some of us need a way to pass the time around vs. just hitting refresh all night long on our phones and computers...
anyone getting the new call of duty??

electric6

Reaction score
im drunk and this crap still isnt on here?! lol I just think its funny. VZW needs to not get their panties in a wad. On the other hand they are trying to sell a sh*t ton of dincs before they launch this one. It makes plenty of sense but still driving me mad!!

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
When I called HTC they told me VZW would release more info on the phone and release date sooner then they would..

gatorhwk

Reaction score
See...it doesn't really matter when he post them...

Right now, it seems as if people are practically calling for Miami to be placed in the stockade.

Everyone that is whining right now will be saying "Thanks Miami, You the man!" after he posts the pics and info.

EVERYONE wants this info! Damn entitlement generation :(

werd! isn't there a way to config my account to not display posts from certain users? please say there is ... if so, it'll keep me from skipping over assumed garbage posts. :dry:

gatorhwk

Reaction score
werd! isn't there a way to config my account to not display posts from certain users? please say there is ... if so, it'll keep me from skipping over assumed garbage posts. :dry:

oh joy ... i found it ... ignore list, you're my new best friend. now back to simply awaiting word from Miami and reading informative posts from those with something to say.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
anyone getting the new call of duty??

Yes. Loved Cod 4 but hated all the idiots in MW2 it had better weapon mods though. Another way to pass the time could be in either of the following two forums: Yes or No, or This or That.
Anxiously awaiting new news on this device. :)

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Any info on when this phone is coming out, I don't feel like reading 107 pages

According to Miami its due out on November 23.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.