Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

electric6

Reaction score
very true, very true. I am just ready to get better service with verizon, and finally get rid of my iphone. Ive been waitin' a long time for this phone, so i guess i can wait a little longer.:)

bizzshow

Reaction score
I can wait for more pictures would love to hear more internal specs like a confirmed cpu ram etc

Raptor007

Reaction score
No problem here, I know his info is very reliable just anxious to get to the new device.

bd1212

Reaction score
Miami isnt one to rush and just post something, I am sure he is verifying any info and pics before he posts. Good things come to those who wait :)

Well said. ;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Was just at the Verizon store and the rep I spoke to said that Verizon was getting an evo like device he just did not know when.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

Inapprope

Reaction score
If this turns out to be as awesome as it sounds this will be my first android phone. Just got my new every 2 and have been waiting for an HTC handset like this.

Also, thanks Miami for the info and updates so far. You're a beast.

AdamZ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I know what I'll be buying next...

Sounds like a good reason to come out of hiding too... :p

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
So the question is:

Will this be a clone of the Desire H or just a relative? As in, should I be reading that Desire HD review that was just posted and assuming I can base this phone off of it? Or will this phone be ... different?

Googleaddict

Reaction score
So the question is:

Will this be a clone of the Desire H or just a relative? As in, should I be reading that Desire HD review that was just posted and assuming I can base this phone off of it? Or will this phone be ... different?

I'm guessing it will be very similar but there may be some differences. Like maybe verizon will put a better battery in there (i hope) :p

goathog02

Reaction score
So the question is:

That is what I am doing now. I would imagine it can't be too far off.

Raptor007

Reaction score
The hard part is waiting, its going to be worth it yet once you have read through this entire thread and are able to keep up with the posts its get hard to wait for a specific date to arrive.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
So the question is:

That is what I am doing now. I would imagine it can't be too far off.

Same here. And after looking at the Desire HD review, I would love to have the Incredible HD.

ChuckG73

Reaction score
Still awaiting more specs and pictures.......This reminds me of all of the hype of when the N1 was supposedly coming to VZW!!!! At least this time I will actually be able to get the phone I am jonesing for!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.