Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew4295

Reaction score
I better get to work for the money. It sounds like Miami is under orders what he can do. Does it found the same to you?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well I have an evo right now and I love it but I want it on Verizon and this affords me that chance.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

crimton

Reaction score
Well I have an evo right now and I love it but I want it on Verizon and this affords me that chance.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

i hope this phone will have the user base and development that the evo has as well.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i hope this phone will have the user base and development that the evo has as well.

So do i. I'm kind of afraid that it might be locked down like the G2.

viper1549

Reaction score

I think it will a lot of the droid 1 peeps are getting this phone I've been noticing.. which is a pretty big crowd.. nov marks 1 year to anyone that got the droid last nov 6th so upgrade time!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

crimton

Reaction score

So do i. I'm kind of afraid that it might be locked down like the G2.

lets hope not, if it has a locked bootloader or something i may have to pass on it and get a tablet instead

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yep I got my Droid 1 on the 7th I still have it. I love that phone.

electric6

Reaction score
so what is it like going from an iphone to a uber badass droid super phone like this one? Have any of you switched over before?:icon_ banana:

electric6

Reaction score
miami, we need our pic fix!! *begins chanting "pics pics pics pics!!!" jk whenever youre ready. dancedroid

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I wish gingerbread came with a built in front facing camera app :p Otherwise I still love my droid 1 ... and am in no hurry to upgrade, altho something snapped on the bottom of the phone that holds it in the car dock so I have to tilt the car dock back a litte to keep it from falling out.. not a biggy, but working on a fix.

Raptor007

Reaction score
I just got the DX about a week ago, good device, solid, but I am like sense, and HTC hardware more. I am willing to return my DX and go flip phone for a few weeks (ouch) but still I would need to know that Verizon won't pull a delay move on this one.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Miami isnt one to rush and just post something, I am sure he is verifying any info and pics before he posts. Good things come to those who wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.