Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper1549

Reaction score
Man i was typing on an ipad and it didn't do so well. The front facing camera should be there but remember i said early hardware. Maybe not for release hardware or the retail version. Now like the iphone if they release a front camera and I'm just speculating on this it would be enabled on wifi only. Unlike the Evo its sibling for sure but the desire hd didn't have the kick stand.

Btw the df app updated today and now supports landscape mode too so grab your updates.

@ wen right now nothing i can do to get pics up. As soon as i have what i need ill post the specs with proof and pictures also.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App from somewhere around here

sounds like a plan to me :)

and i didnt know DF had an app until i saw it in your signature today.. dling now.. thanks :)

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah but still. I think miami is right about the release date being the 23rd though. he was right about the incredible release date before it was released. Maybe we will know more when he posts the pictures

True. I never doubted he was wrong, I was just saying canceling your droid X order because other websites are posting stories from the same source (Miami), doesn't mean the websites give a credible reason for you to cancel your droid x order if it all comes from the same source.

i agree with what he said but if i was in your shoes i would still cancel the X order.. its a pretty for sure thing this phone is on its way and i would certainly bet on it if i had to..

Well from what I've seen, the DX isn't a bad phone but I guess if he really wants to the Incredible HD, nothing will change his mind.

viper1549

Reaction score
True. I never doubted he was wrong, I was just saying canceling your droid X order because other websites are posting stories from the same source (Miami), doesn't mean the websites give a credible reason for you to cancel your droid x order if it all comes from the same source.

i agree with what he said but if i was in your shoes i would still cancel the X order.. its a pretty for sure thing this phone is on its way and i would certainly bet on it if i had to..

Well from what I've seen, the DX isn't a bad phone but I guess if he really wants to the Incredible HD, nothing will change his mind.

Oh dude the dx is a bad ass phone but for the same price mise well go with the better phone which will no doubt be the incredible hd..

pyro6128

Reaction score
I wouldnt waste money on an X with so many better phones coming out in the next couple of months. The X is already old news and its only been out for a little while

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I use the dx every day. It's rock solid too. They are comparable for sure sense vs. Blur and htc vs. Moto I'll just have to use both for a while. Now where is the galaxy s pad at already

bd1212

Reaction score
Hey guys I use the dx every day. It's rock solid too. They are comparable for sure sense vs. Blur and htc vs. Moto I'll just have to use both for a while. Now where is the galaxy s pad at already

Miami, we need them pics lol. :D

viper1549

Reaction score
ooooh i'm for sure getting this badboy. subscribed

you picked a good time to subscribe..

Miami, ill take what you said earlier as you will be uploading pics tonight? or sometime tomorrow?

i know you said when you get to a point where you can upload them but it sounded like you meant later tonight..

bd1212

Reaction score
ooooh i'm for sure getting this badboy. subscribed

you picked a good time to subscribe..

Miami, ill take what you said earlier as you will be uploading pics tonight? or sometime tomorrow?

i know you said when you get to a point where you can upload them but it sounded like you meant later tonight..

I think were all awaiting the new pics. ;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.