Goodies / ADW for Linear!

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There is a pandora pro? Hmm well its.prob cause.its.2 different apps I have to check in the market

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ahh I Gotcha another phone

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did pandora come preinstalled on the phone?

Aixelsyd

Reaction score

Nope I had just reflashed my PRO and was resetting it up seeing as I was behind on it as I haven't used it in a bit. So i figured WTH I might as well get the apps updated. All your other themed apps I use work just fine, it is just the Pandora 1.5.3 that is acting wierd on install

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Nope I had just reflashed my PRO and was resetting it up seeing as I was behind on it as I haven't used it in a bit. So i figured WTH I might as well get the apps updated. All your other themed apps I use work just fine, it is just the Pandora 1.5.3 that is acting wierd on install

Hmmmm there could be another instance of pandora on your phone somewhere

Aixelsyd

Reaction score

I did double check for that and could not find oen. However I did just noticed something in the apk. The widget backround in the drawable-land-ldpi folder ( size 308x79) is in fact different then the widget backround files in the other folders. My guess is do to the screen size on the PRO is it using that file and that is why it is not giving me the transparent/themed widget.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I did double check for that and could not find oen. However I did just noticed something in the apk. The widget backround in the drawable-land-ldpi folder ( size 308x79) is in fact different then the widget backround files in the other folders. My guess is do to the screen size on the PRO is it using that file and that is why it is not giving me the transparent/themed widget.

Yup that would do it. We would have to make a bg for your resolution

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
Any chance I can bend your guys arm with a donation to update it so it looks nice on the PRO also. When time permits that is, obviously no rush as I know oy guys always have your hands full.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any chance I can bend your guys arm with a donation to update it so it looks nice on the PRO also. When time permits that is, obviously no rush as I know oy guys always have your hands full.

Just buy our adw theme. :)

Aixelsyd

Reaction score

Just buy our adw theme. :)

I just did......lol. I decided to go to ADW EX now so i figured what the hell lets support the cause and bought your guys theme also. I'm more then willing to pass some more funds along tho seeing as I'm requesting the update.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
bgill... what did you change so that the boxes under friend pics under notifications is black? Mine are coming out blue.

OP
skurtz1313

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets Skins have been uploaded and are available for download within the app now. It includes 1 Regular Clock, 2 Super Clocks, 1 Toggle, and 1 Battery Skin.

Enjoy

snap20110131_063546.png

kdkinc

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice additions to the Beautiful Weather Widget app.
The slide feature inside the app is a nice touch.Also the touch of red highlight is totally great:)

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
Uh oh guys...new tweetdeck with deck.ly out ;)

lol..... was just going to post the same thing.

Real quick guys not sure if it was an oversite of not. But in 1.0.5 you guys have the buttons when you press menu with black text, in 1.0.6 it is all gray. Any chance when you update to 1.0.7 you'd go back to the idea of having the black text when you press menu. Looks a lot nicer is all.