Linear For Gummy Jar

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
after mounting/installing theme. No phone/data

Any suggestions

Try to install the rom again without wiping. Reboot. Install theme without wiping. Reboot. See if that works

detoXatappin on my X
Thank you for always helping out and coming to peoples aid! Bgill and I truely appreciate the help you give others with the theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

detox

Reaction score
after mounting/installing theme. No phone/data

Any suggestions

Try to install the rom again without wiping. Reboot. Install theme without wiping. Reboot. See if that works

detoXatappin on my X
Thank you for always helping out and coming to peoples aid! Bgill and I truely appreciate the help you give others with the theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Its my pleasure. What can I say...I love linear!

detoXatappin on my X

detox

Reaction score
Linear for adw is now available on the market with over 120 themed icons and new wallpapers. Everyone check this out and support androids best themers!

aefcc0a9-111c-b67c.jpg

detoXatappin on my X

Herndon

Reaction score
ok so i wanted to change things up a bit and flashed a new theme, im sure ill come back to linear cause so far its the best. anyways my question is there a way i can flash the linear market by itself without the whole theme?

Droidee

Reaction score
Bought it, want it but I'm getting an error message saying not properly signed. Help!!!

detox

Reaction score
ok so i wanted to change things up a bit and flashed a new theme, im sure ill come back to linear cause so far its the best. anyways my question is there a way i can flash the linear market by itself without the whole theme?

Yeah you will just get the icons and wallpapers if you apply them in the theme settings of adw

Edit: Sorry...misread your question. You would have to get a zip from bgill or skurtz for that

detoXatappin on my X

Droidee

Reaction score
OMG. I can't believe how beautiful this looks. Worth every cent. Now, how do I get my linear twitter? Please.

detox

Reaction score
OMG. I can't believe how beautiful this looks. Worth every cent. Now, how do I get my linear twitter? Please.

No themed twitter. Only tweetdeck. I have an inverted twitter if you want me to post that. The tweetdeck is nice.

detoXatappin on my X

Droidee

Reaction score
Sadly I'm 50 and it took me this long to learn the plain twitter. Is there anywhere that I could learn how to use it? The inverted twitter is awesome butbut it's not a perfect match.

detox

Reaction score
Sadly I'm 50 and it took me this long to learn the plain twitter. Is there anywhere that I could learn how to use it? The inverted twitter is awesome butbut it's not a perfect match.

Its basically twitter and facebook buzz and foursquare in one. I just use it for twitter so that's the only account I sign in with. Works just the same as twitter. Here...install this and see what you think

http://db.tt/2TRPTcy

detoXatappin on my X

Droidee

Reaction score
OK. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks. Nice but I mistakenly added the wrong facebook account. How do I remove it?