Linear For Gem

jbrock98

Reaction score
Annnd one more time, did a complete wipe, made sure market worked with regular gem, installed the theme, market is fc'ing after data/cache clear. Everything else seems to be working though

Yeah when I first flashed the linear market it worked but just was slow & wouldn't load sometimes, then clearing market data gave me force closes

Sent from my Droid

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did either of you two try running fix permissions through Clockwork?

jbrock98

Reaction score

I can confirm fixing permissions fixes market fc's, its running really slow as it did last night before it started force closing, but I just completed my purchase of linear adw & it installed fine, no fc yet, I've never had 2 run fix permissions before in a yr of being rooted & flashing roms.....word thanks skurttz

Sent from my Droid

gambit07

Reaction score

I can confirm fixing permissions fixes market fc's, its running really slow as it did last night before it started force closing, but I just completed my purchase of linear adw & it installed fine, no fc yet, I've never had 2 run fix permissions before in a yr of being rooted & flashing roms.....word thanks skurttz

Sent from my Droid

Thanks for the info.

Armyof2

Reaction score
So question...will this continue to see updates along with the rest of Linear with the news that cvpcs is jumping to CM?...I'd love to see the new lock screen and stuff come to this i'm still running it til something good with GB comes along and i'm sure that's the case for alot of us

jbrock98

Reaction score
Well this sucks market is fc-ing again, just was setting up everything bought linear adw, battstatt...yada yada & about to do a back-up now all that for nothing, I was loving being back on a bgill theme, before I abandon this & sapphire, any 1 got a market file I can flash to revert it back to stock or can think of any other options?

Sent from my Droid

Armyof2

Reaction score
Fortunately i'm not having market issues...but i did notice a strange quirk and it may have been a 1 time thing as i havne't had a chance to test it again but this morning when i was on a call the incall status bar icon was my battery indicator

Armyof2

Reaction score
yeah tested again...regular in call icon seems fine...bt in call icon shows up as one of the battery indicators....weird

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Armyof2 did you try this test on Sapphire stock? Also can you provide a screen shot? I want to see exactly what it is doing..... Obsidian doesn't really run on our phones.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Armyof2

Reaction score
lemme try flashing the original version and see if it's not me that screwed it up...i've done a bit of editing to some of the battery indicators and maybe i replaced something wrong

Armyof2

Reaction score
Screenshot1 is with bluetooth connected Screenshot2 is without bluetooth connected

Attachments

• screenshot_1.png
    screenshot_1.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 340
  • screenshot_2.png
    screenshot_2.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 340

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hmm that is odd it is grabbing the 70% battery icon from framework rather then the intended stat icon.

what music player is that?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Armyof2

Reaction score
20 not 70..but still strange. That's off of a fresh download too.

Music player is mixzing (which I'd love to see themed :D, maybe i'll take a crack at it myself)