MIUI-Dev Themes

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
MIUI Themes and Extras

First off, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, TP4BAMA for picking up where Jamezelle left off with the D1 and keeping us up to date. On top of that he's updated all his themes to work with 1.2.19 the release. I found a few other themes that work with the this release on the www.miui.com site. Enjoy!
And, as always thanks to MarkHUK for porting the MIUI rom for us week in and week out!

THEME ROLLUP
This zip contains all the themes listed on this page. Download it to your computer or phone, unzip the file,
and place all of the .mtz files in your sdcard/MIUI/theme folder. ThemeRollup.zip

MTZ THEMES

Murdered Out v5.3 (Updated 02/22/2011)
By tp4bama
droidforums link: Murdered Out Theme
download: MurderedOut5.3.mtz
murderedout.jpg

Miui Liberty (Updated 02/22/2011)
By tp4bama
miui-dev link: Liberty Theme
download: Libertyv1.2.mtz
Liberty.jpg

Black n' Bold v2.2 (Updated 02/22/2011)
By tp4bama
droidforums link: Black n' Bold Theme
download: BNBv2.2.mtz
BlacknBold.jpg

Miui Galaxy S v2.2 (Updated 02/22/2011)
By tp4bama
droidforums link: Miui Galaxy S Theme
download: galaxysv2.2.mtz
Miui-Galaxy-S.jpg

Classic Black and White (Added 02/22/2011)
By Dong Dong Dong
miui.com link: Classic Black and White Theme
download: Classicblackandwhite.mtz
Classicblackandwhite.jpg

BlacksimpleXF (Added 02/22/2011)
By hfy166
miui.com link: BlacksimpleXF Theme
download: BlacksimpleXF.mtz
BlacksimpleXF.jpg

Glowen (Added 02/22/2011)
By Larvae Margin
miui.com link: BlacksimpleXF Theme
download: Glowen.mtz
glowen.jpg

HTC-style (Added 02/22/2011)
By iumpo
miui.com link: HTC-style Theme
download: HTC-style.mtz
HTC-style.jpg

Elithe Pro HD v2.6 (Updated 03/06/2011)
by Bustadroid
Download Link Elite Pro HD link
20110306200846.jpg
20110306200851.jpg

GOODIES
Black Fancy Widget
download: Fancy_Widget_Black.zip (Unzip the file then click on the .apk to install)
dark_fancy_widget.jpg

White Fancy Widget
download: Fancy_Widget_White.zip (Unzip the file then click on the .apk to install)
light_fancy_widget.jpg

The Weather
download: com.magicbytes.weather.TheWeather-1.apk
TheWeather.jpg

TypoClock
download: TypoClock.zip (Unzip the file then click on the .apk to install)
typoclock.jpg

TypoStuff
download: txtclkwthr.zip (Unzip the file then click on the .apk to install)
typostuff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bmx24

Reaction score
ho do i apply the theme i load it up and then it says reboot now or reboot later so i reboot my phone and then nothing

leonozug

Reaction score
This is incredible!! I have a totally new phone now with features I've only seen on the likes of the Desire HD!! Thanks a million to all you guys who made this happen!! Anyone not running MIUI is really missing out and something that is really amazing.

OP
whiskeycoke

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
ho do i apply the theme i load it up and then it says reboot now or reboot later so i reboot my phone and then nothing

I haven't tried them all yet so some of them may not work?!? Which one are you trying to use? See if you can use a different theme.

bmx24

Reaction score
i just want to know how to apply them like the monster one that comes with the rom so what do i do with it and how do i load themes a newb guide would be nice cus i can dev but not apply a theme lol

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
first make sure you are running D1-MIUI 0.11.19-v1.1. next download the theme you want and put it in the themes folder (file path sdcard/miui/themes). Then go to settings/personal/themes. your themes should show up. click on the + sign next to the theme you want. click ok. it will then prompt you to reboot. reboot and wala.

schmaltzy

Reaction score
I've been away from the MIUI scene for a while so I'm trying to catch up so forgive me if my questions are ones that have been known for a while on this form.

I know I need to installed the newest version of MIUI which I am in the process with. From some brief reading, it seems you can apply themes through MIUI instead of through recovery?

Also, I really like the moviestar theme, but when I go to the page it says it's for the Desire. Does it work the the original droid?

OP
whiskeycoke

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
I've been away from the MIUI scene for a while so I'm trying to catch up so forgive me if my questions are ones that have been known for a while on this form.

I know I need to installed the newest version of MIUI which I am in the process with. From some brief reading, it seems you can apply themes through MIUI instead of through recovery?

Also, I really like the moviestar theme, but when I go to the page it says it's for the Desire. Does it work the the original droid?

I've installed most of these themes and they all work fine on my d1. I'd download the .zip at the top of the post and put the individual files on your sdcard in the /miui/theme folder. Once your booted up click >settings >personal >theme style. If you have a the themes in the right folder you'll see them listed on your screen. To install the theme press the + button beside the one you want then press OK. It will install the theme and ask you to do a reboot. After the reboot you'll have your new theme.

If your like me you'll have that first theme for about 30 seconds then flash the next one. It doesn't seem to matter if you flash themes back and forth so have fun!

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Can u go to the website for me and put the transformer theme into a zip file the Guy has it as a 7zip file and I only have my Droid and won't be on my computer for a while

Edit: its called transthemer that's the name of the theme

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
whiskeycoke

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
Can u go to the website for me and put the transformer theme into a zip file the Guy has it as a 7zip file and I only have my Droid and won't be on my computer for a while

Edit: its called transthemer that's the name of the theme

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Here you go... There were 3 zips in the folder. I don't have time to try them out so let us know how they work.

EDIT: THESE DO NOT WORK. WILL POST BACK WHEN THEY DO.

EDIT: One good theme in the bunch. Here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hr9ebmdkeve8dqz/AUTOBOT_1.zip

Last edited: