Goodies / ADW for Linear!

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
You guys are the greatest,thanks
I would like to give back,where did you hide the donate button?

Last edited:
OP
skurtz1313

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Donate button is through purchase of our adw theme.....and spreading the word of it.

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
ADW Theme updated 44 more icons added and new walls by Dave Kover!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Awesome update...I like the new wall choices, and the icons look great!
but....
it looks like I messed up some of my activity names....
there are definitely icons as choices, but don't sync with the apps in the drawer. These are the ones I figured out so far, sorry guys, I hate to mess things up when you guys are working so hard and relying on a peon like me for simple info!:

camera 360
night clock
maybe smooth calendar?

detox

Reaction score
Verify the activity names you posted and I'll check them in the database. If they are incorrect please pm me and I'll correct them and maybe they will be released in another update if Bgill and skurtz choose to do so

sent from the 724

detox

Reaction score
ADW Theme updated 44 more icons added and new walls by Dave Kover!

Awesome update...I like the new wall choices, and the icons look great!
but....
it looks like I messed up some of my activity names....
there are definitely icons as choices, but don't sync with the apps in the drawer. These are the ones I figured out so far, sorry guys, I hate to mess things up when you guys are working so hard and relying on a peon like me for simple info!:

camera 360
night clock
maybe smooth calendar?

Smooth calendar is my bad. I misspelled calendar. Everything else on my end is what you posted and pm'd

sent from the 724

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
Yup....rule #1 in the hospital...never trust anyone! The adw database had camera 360 wrong:
correct= vstudio_android_gphoto_gphotomain

and I have NO idea what happened with night clock...it was wrong in my original post, then I pm'd what I saw when I double checked it...and now it is coming up something different...I give up!

com_neddashfox_nightclock_nightclock

Well...my screens look great and that is all that matters! Thank you so much guys! I apologize to everyone for the mess up!

**I'm out of the activity giving business....obviously I am missing something with alogcat!! If there is anything else I can help with, just let me know....

Last edited:

detox

Reaction score
Yup....rule #1 in the hospital...never trust anyone! The adw database had camera 360 wrong:
correct= vstudio_android_gphoto_gphotomain

and I have NO idea what happened with night clock...it was wrong in my original post, then I pm'd what I saw when I double checked it...and now it is coming up something different...I give up!

com_neddashfox_nightclock_nightclock

Well...my screens look great and that is all that matters! Thank you so much guys! I apologize to everyone for the mess up!

Lol. Got em fixed in the database bud

sent from the 724

OP
skurtz1313

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dr. Dad it isn't a problem I corrected the activity names today then did a test build and both those icons show now.....I only used the free version of 360 but it took.....so look for those two to be fixed in the next update.

detox

Reaction score
Just noticed the moto music widget in landscape mode is not themed as it is in portrait. Is this only on my end?

aefcc627-645c-bdc3.jpg

aefcc627-6474-225c.jpg

sent from the 724